Episode 4

-Alex's POV-

I saw from the studio how Luke and Julie were talking and it looked like Luke was pretty upset. He poofed out so I decided to follow him.

When I poofed to the orpheum he was actually there. I knew that this was his favourite place to just relax and think about everything that had happened to him. I noticed that Luke had heard me poof in but he ignored me and looked in the other way.

„Hey...Are you okay?", I asked him carefully.

„Yeah, I'm fine..", he answered with his voice shaking. I knew he cried so I decided to try and talk to him.

„Look, I know that you are hurt so talk to me! I'm there for you...", I told him and patted his shoulder to comfort him a little.

„It's nothing, Julie just has a date with this dork named Nick. And I asked her if she had time but she said she had homework but then she told him she had time. And I know I should be happy for her but....I just can't!"

„Wow..Luke I'm sorry! It wasn't nice of her to lie to you but I'm sure it had a reason. She wouldn't just lie to you.."

„Maybe.."

„But you know you are allowed to be sad... I mean, it is better for Julie to date Nick and not you, for obvious reasons.. But still, it is okay to be hurt by it, your feelings are okay and normal and you shouldn't have to hide them."

„Yeah...Thanks man!", he answered and looked away again.

„Okay, I'm gonna give you some time..", I said and then poofed away.

,Luke always had a hard time talking about feelings or his problems.. The only way he would ever really open up was through his lyrics which definitely made it complicated to communicate with him and talk about feelings and emotions.'

,That was also one of the reasons we broke up back in the nineties.. We kissed at a party and then got together for a short time. But Luke never really told me about his feelings or if he actually liked me so we got in a fight and broke up. But since we kept our relationship pretty much secret, we managed to stay friends and I think we are just better as friends..'

,But still, sometimes I think we both think back to then. And I'm pretty sure Luke sometimes misses it or gets jealous but that's normal for him, he gets jealous really fast. But since we met Julie that had changed. He only has eyes for Julie now...'

All of these thoughts were twirling around in my mind as I poofed back to Julie's house.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

-Julie's POV-

I was sitting in my room and getting ready for my date with Nick, but all I could think about was Luke.. I had lied to him and he looked pretty hurt when he had poofed out. I felt so bad... I didn't want to lie to him but I had to. I just couldn't spend time with him knowing we had no future...It just hurt to much!

I put on my floral, dark blue dress and jewellery, and then started doing my makeup. I was almost finished when I heard someone enter my room. I turned around and saw Alex looking at me.

„Hey, what are you doing here?", I asked him.

„Nothing, just... I wanted to tell you, you really hurt Luke. And I'm not sure why, but he would never tell you. So I decided I should.", Alex said .

„Look, I'm really sorry but I had a reason..", I told him and looked away. I didn't want him to know the reason..

„Okay I know why you lied to him and why you are going on a date with that Nick!"