Chapter Twenty Six

Kristoff, Anna, and Sven raced towards the trolls.

They had to save you. Everybody who had ever met you would be devastated if something happened to you.

When they arrived with the trolls, everybody greeted them kindly.

"Oh, our babies are back!"

"Kristoff, how's it going with Anna?"

"Why have you not put a ring on Anna, Kristoff? We've told you before, if you want it you should put a ring on it."

Once they were able to settle all the trolls, Grand Pabbie appeared.

"Kristoff, Anna, and Sven. I am glad you have come. Your friend, and that fate of everything to have ever existed, of everything that exists, and of everything that will exist is in grave danger." Grand Pabbie said.

Kristoff put his hands up. "Woah, wait up. Why is all of that in danger?"

Grand Pabbie sighed. "There is a secret your friend has hidden from you. I was hoping you and Elsa wouldn't have to ever find out. It is best if you hear this from her, and not me."

"Well, where is she? How do we save her? What's going on?" Anna asked.

Grand Pabbie turned around, making an image in the sky of a woman.

"I do not know where she is, but she is being held by a powerful sorceress who wishes to have great power. Your friend can give her access to this danger, but I know she will resist. This will prove fatal for her, and possibly, give the sorceress the power to be the ultimate ruler of time." Grand Pabbie said. The image changed to the woman going through a warp hole, and holding a crown over an extensive calender.

Grand Pabbie turned to face Anna. "I know you will find her. You are our last hope. Now go, save your friend and the fate of everything."

When they arrived back at the castle, Anna ran to Elsa's room.

"Elsa, let me in. Please. This is urgent." Anna said, pounding on the door.

She said it was about you. Elsa opened the door and let Ana in.

"Elsa, I know Cire is blackmailing you. We have to save (y/n). She can help fix this. We can stop Cire." Anna said.

Elsa turned away. "I can't risk another war. And Cire would murder her the second he saw her. It is too dangerous."

"But Elsa-"

"Go Anna. There is nothing we can do."

"Elsa, (y/n) is-"

"Anna, please, just go."

Elsa opened her door, and let Anna out.

The next day, Kristoff, Anna, Sven, Olaf, and Marshmallow set out to find you.

Meanwhile, you were nearly dead.

Resisting the knowledge transfer had left you extremely weak. The jar collecting your knowledge was almost full.

That didn't stop you from fighting. You needed to save the world. You needed to save Elsa.

Even if it meant dying in the process.