Beach Time

Blue's POV

"Okay everyone, everyone got their passes?" "Yes!" Everyone said "Good now lets go on that plane before it leaves us!!" "Right!" So everyone went to show their passes and went and boarded the plane. "Okay everyone listen up!" I said "I have seats for the plane and the hotel! So here's the list!"

List:
1. Crystal and Gold

2. Platinum and Diamond (Dia)

3. Yellow and Silver

4. Sapphire and Ruby

5. (Y/N) and Green

6. Blue and Red

"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed "what I did it with the people I ship with!!" I said cheerfully! Also so you guys can have a little alone time if you gals know what I mean~?" "Oh so Blue ships herself with Red I see.. Hmm I guess you want to spend a 'little' alone time with him.. If you know what I mean~?" (Y/N) said slyly. "ohhhhh" everyone but Red and I only stayed quiet and blushed madly!! 'How dare she!!' I thought 'hmm time for some payback..' "Nah I only did it because there was no one left and besides you should at least be thanking me for putting you with Green so you know can talk about your feeling with each other!" Everyone stayed silent after that. Everyone kept an eye on (Y/N) and Green's faces to see them heating up! 'OMG THIS IS SOOO PRICELESS!' I thought. So, having my trusty camera with me, I took a picture and laughed, so did everyone else but not them..

3rd person POV

"Attention please? Will everyone know take their seats and buckle up, we are about to take off for this 2 hour trip! Thank you!" Said the pilot. "Okay everyone like on the list! Sit next to the person I but you with!" Blue said.

Time Skip!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

"Finally!" I said "oh come on it was only 2 hours!.." Said Sapphire "yeah the 2 most boringness hours of my life!! All me and Green talked about was battling!" "Well it should at least help you beat Red next time you battle him!"

We turned around and saw who was talking.. Yup you guessed it..

Green.

"Well if you ever do beat him.." "And what's that supposed to mean?! Hmm?" "Nothing.."

...

"(Y/N)?"

...

"(Y/N)"?

"...hmm? Oh hi Green what's up?"

Green sweatdropped. "Whatever.." "Umm guys did you forget I was even here?" Sapphire asked. "Oh sorry Sapphire! I lost in my own little world!" "It's fine but first we have to go and unlock our reserved rooms and put our stuff away and get ready to go swimming!" Sapphire squeaked. "Okay, okay.." Just at that moment I remembered 'oh no.. What did Blue pack me?! She said to bring my most sexiest swimming suits... oh dear Arceus..' I thought.. So I shook it off. Hopefully she was just kidding..

Time skip to the rooms!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well at least I'm done packing.." I said "took you long enough.." Green said "hey it's not my fault Blue said that we were going to stay here for 2 months last minute!" "Whatever.. After I'm done changing you change.. I'll wait for you." He said "okay thanks.. I guess.."

*while Green is changing*

"NOOO!" I screamed, but not to loudly "why did Blue pack me these?!"

It's was a sky blue bikini with a no strap and had small purple bow ties at the side of the bottoms and on in the middle of the top. It also had a little strap at the back to keep it in place. It also was kind of small just to see a lot of the top of my.... Boobs and a tiny bit (like very tiny bit..) of the bottom.. My bottoms were just fine though but showed a little bit of the outside of my.... Butt..

I blushed at my swimsuit..

'WHY?!?!' I screamed in my head, 'wait I do have more bikinis!' I thought excitedly! But no luck..

They were all the same.. But in different colours of course..

"CURSE YOU BLUE!!" I yelled! But I had no choice.. 'Oh god please let not anyone laugh at me! I'll have to tell the others why..' I thought sadly.. "Okay (Y/N), your turn.." 'Shit..' "O-Okay.." I stuttered. But before I rushed into the washroom, I took a look at Green. He had the same trunks on as his name..
'Obviously..'

But I wished I hadn't looked up.. 'Oh dear Arceus..'

He had nice toned, visible six pack, and nice buff arms.. But not to buff (I hate it when their to buff >-<) 'OMG SO PERFECT!!' I fangirled in my head!

"Umm (Y/N)?" "W-W-What?! O-oh s-sorry!! I'll b-be getting r-ready n-now!!" I blushed and quickly ran into the washroom and locked it! "Phew that was too close!" I sighed 'well time to change into this death trap..'

Green's POV

'Hmm I wonder what that was all about?' I thought. "Oh well.." I said..

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Okay okay I'm coming..... What do you want? Oh it's just you.." "Hey! Anyway I'm here too see (Y/N)!" Said Blue "sorry she's changing.." I said, but I swear I heard her mumble something.. Oh yeah I was right.. She had that evil smirk on her face! "Oh okay then! Tell her to meet me and the girls down at the beach!" She said quickly and then left. 'Wonder what's up..' Then when I heard the bathroom door open I turned around "fina-" I stopped 'oh..... My....... Arceus...... I was in awe when I stared at her perfect figure.. Wait what? Never mind.. But I looked from top to bottom.

Her hair was in (H/S), her figure was perfectly shown, her (E/C) orbs were shining with the light in our room.. Her bikini was super sexy..' I thought in awe.. "W-w-w-what?! L-l-lets just g-go!!" She stuttered. "Your so cute when you stutter.." I mumbled so she wouldn't hear me. Wait... Did I like her? As in.. More then a friend? This can't be happening!! But I guess it was meant to be with me.. "Right.. Let's go! Oh yeah Blue said to meet her at the beach.." I said. "Okay!" She said quickly. I watched as she grabbed her towel and flip-flops and went outside the room, "wow.. Who knew she could be shy?.. Well after all I am Green.. The most sexiest man in the group!" I said laughing! "Well let's go!" I said and ran out the room

Time skip! To the beach!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

"BLUE?! WHERE ARE YOU?! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I screamed!
"Hehe, oh hey (Y/N)! What's up?" She said calmly, which, did in fact, make me more mad! "How dare you! You put the most gross bikinis in my bag for 2 months!! Now, thanks to you, I'm forced to wear them! You know how embarrassing it was just to get past Green?!" I screamed in her face! "Oh relax! Here lets go swimming! Oh you definitely won't be needing this!" She said while taking off my towel I had wrapped around me! "AHH! BLUE!!" 'Oh geez..' I looked behind me and there, at the worst time possible, we're all my guy friends in the group.. All having a nose bleed! Well except for Silver, of course! "AHHH!! Stop staring at me guys!! And stop your bleeding noses!!" I yelled blushing furiously! I couldn't take it! I grabbed Blue's arm and ran to the water. "Well at least I'm away from them.." I said, "nice bathing suit (Y/N)!!" Said Yellow "ummm thanks?.." "Why way to impress Green!" Platinum winked, "Cut it out! It's Blue's fault! Not mine!!" "Suurrreeee" said Crystal.. "I hate you guys.." "We love you to (Y/N)!" Sapphire said. "Whatever.." I calmly said. "Hey I know!" Yellow said, "what is it?" Blue asked "why don't we all play 'water tag'?" "Sure sounds like fun!" Platinum said excitedly! "Okay then it's settled!" Crystal said "Yellow, you start because you wanted to play it!" "Finnnne!"

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dang... I didn't know it was going to take this long.. I didn't even know how long it was until know!! Well there is going to be a part 2, to this!! Hope you enjoyed!! Bye!