Beach Time (part 2)

Before I get started, I just what to say thanks to those 12 readers that read my story! Lol I know this is weird but I only joined Wattpad like last week.. Plus this IS my first story... Yeah.. Okay let's do this!! (Not like that... xD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

"HA! Got you, Crystal!" I said excitedly! "Aww, no fair, (Y/N)! You know I'm slow!" She whined "To bad, so sad!" I say sticking out my tongue. "Fine... Now, who shall be the next victim?........ OMG YES! I got someone!!" Crystal said happily! "Oh shut up!" Blue said. "Come here Yellow!!" Blue screamed "Nooooo! I don't wanna!" She screams swimming away.

Blue's POV

5 mins later...

"Aww, you got meh!" Yellow whines "yeah, yeah listen!" I whisper "we need to let the boys play!" "What? Why?" She questions curiously. (Well no shit :P) "duh! So we can push Green into (Y/N) when we 'tag' him.." "Ohhh, okay then! But what if they are far apart from each other?" "Hmm.. Oh I got it! When you try and tag, Green. You'll run towards (Y/N) so they are close. But before that, I'll distract (Y/N) from you guys, at the perfect moment, Me and you will push them into each other!" I say, proudly. "Ohh.. Nice plan! I'm sure it'll work. We just have to play it right! But in the mean time.. I'll go get the boys!" She says "Perfect... Hey girls?" I said "Mhmm?" They all hummed in response. "Yellow is getting the boys, their going to be playing with us!" "Aww, fiiiiiiine.." Platinum whines.

Yellow's POV

5 minutes later...

"So, what you're saying is that you guys want us to play, tag with you guys?" Gold asks. "Yup! So what do yea guys say? Please?" I ask, pleading them "Fiiiiiiine..." They all say in sync "YEAH!! Come on!" I say happily!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Yellow is it!" Blue shouts! 'That's my cue, I think...' I thought. So I swim after some of them but then see, Blue talking with (Y/N), distracting her. 'Nows my cue!' So I swim after Green and he quickly notices and swims into the direction of (Y/N). So I keep him in line and...

SQUISH (you'll understand soon.. >:D)

Green's POV

I quickly notice that, Yellow is swimming towards me, so I quickly swim away, not caring where I was heading but when I look in front of me..

SQUISH

"What th-" I soon realized that I was groping (Y/N) (Now do you understand?.. Hahaha!)..... Wait.. 'HOLY SHIT!!... mhmmm this doesn't feel to bad..' I squished them softly, 'wait what the hell?!' I quickly look at her to read her face expression... She was shocked, embarrassed, and she was a blushing mess.. I feel heat rising to my face.. So without further a do, I let go..

".............................." Everyone was super quiet, but then being the people they were, started to die of laughter.. Me and (Y/N) were just looking at each other.. Not saying a word. Until...
"I'm so glad I brung my waterproof camera with me! Hey look, Yellow! I took a good pictures don't I?" Blue said
We stopped, looked away, and we're not looking at anyone.. 'Why did that have to happen to me of all people?! And why... Why did I like it?!' I screamed in my head!

(Y/N)'s POV

'omg.. Did that really just happen?... I'm definitely not dreaming, well because he.. Yeah..' I heard all my friends laughing and heard, Blue say something about her waterproof camera, I heard my guy friends whistling and cheering on, Green, I heard my girlfriends say 'congratulations!!!' "I-I-I'm going b-b-back to t-the h-h-hotel room.." I quickly stutter. So with that, I swim back to shore, grab my towel and flip-flops and run back to the hotel room.

3rd Persons POV

"So, Green? You going to go talk to her, ask her out..." Gold trailed off. "No and no! That was an accident! Actually, it wasn't! Blue and Yellow probably set this up..." Green said, clearly annoyed. "Okay your loss!" "What do you mean?" "Your loss.. As in 'I'm gonna ask her out!'" "Why would you wanna do that when you like, Crystal?" Green said a bit to loudly.. Crystal looks at, Gold, in a is-that-true face. "U-ummm y-y-yeah.." Gold said while blushing. "Oh.. Well then.. I may like you to..." Crystal said while blushing madly. "Yeah, good for you to!! Now.. HOOK UP ALREADY!!" Blue said excitedly!

5 minutes later...

"YEAHHH! I'm so happy for you guys! Have fun in bed tonight..." Blue said "BLUE!!" Crystal and Gold said in sync
"Okay.. I'm going back to the hotel room.. Later guys.." Green said "yeah us too," said Red, Yellow, Silver, and well everyone... "Okay see you all later! Remember, dinner at me and Red's hotel room and 5:30!" Blue said "yeah yeah.."

Green's POV

I walked up to my hotel room, opened up the door and went in. There I saw (Y/N)... sleeping peacefully in OUR bed.. Since we only had one bed.. So I decide to have a shower. After that I change into my regular cloths and stare at (Y/N)'s sleeping form.. I wish I could just watch her.. Wait that sound creepy.. I wish it could be like this a little longer but it's 5:00 and we all have dinner at 5:30.. So I wake her up by tapping on her head.

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up to someone tapping my head. I groan and look to see who it is. "Green? Why did you wake me up?.. " "Because we have to go to, Red's hotel room to have dinner.." He says calmly. "Okay.." So I get up and start to get ready. I put on grey sweats and a (F/C) tank with a Pikachu head necklace. Put my hair in a (Hair Design) and put on black converse. For the final touch I put on a black beanie and some makeup (but if you don't like makeup then scratch that..) "Okay, Green I'm done." "Great! I mean.. Cool.. Anyway before we go I just want to say... Im sorry about... you know.. That thing that happened earlier.." I blush "oh it's o-okay.. Let's just go.." "R-right.." He opens the door for me and I walk out heading down to hotel number 3.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know lame ending... But I hope you liked it and sorry for not updating in a couple of days... It's just some family fun time and stuff like that.. Okay.. Bye!!