Chapter 2 part 1(down and dirty?)

Zyonne's pov

Everybody was in shock when Brandy reacted to whatever it was that Ranae said to her. What she said must have been steamy because right after that Brandy picked her up and they went to their room in the air bnb. I love this Airbnb , it honestly makes me feel like we really made it. It's a 24 room Airbnb with 3 living rooms, 2 kitchens, and a 8 car garage. Every single room has its own bathroom and the 4 master bedrooms have hot tubs in them. I was able to book this in my name because my credit is over the top and my money is good. We all split the Airbnb of course but to know I'm this secure makes me feel like I won in life. Of course I couldn't have done it without God. Me, my boy bestie Kory, and my home girl Brandy have multiple business that are just starting to really take off. At first I only had businesses with them separately but when I finally introduced them to each other they got along so well that we became sort of a trio. Brandy has been my home girl for a few years now and I've known Kory since middle school. I trust both of them with my life. The business that really started booming for us was our music production business. We all make beats and our beats just recently started to blow. Artists such as polo g,yungeen ace, boss man d lo, and even cardi b have used our beats. Our producer tag is "ZKB cooked the beat" . As soon as you hear that just know that instrumental boutta go stupid.

Zyonne: well I guess the game is over

Jayden: why is it over

I noticed he said that in a smart a*s tone. Jayden is a funny person and he can be the life of the party but one thing about it is he's going to debate, not just with anyone though, specifically with me. The only thing is, I can't stop being his friend because I've never had someone challenge my intellect the way he does. He always makes me think even though he makes me so mad. Right now though his banter is unnecessary.

Zyonne: everyone is drunk and two people left and-

As soon as I said "and", Chase threw up all over the kitchen floor

Kory: thts gone make me sick.. Im going to my room now cause if I start smelling throw up I'm gonna get nauseous

Everyone started to disperse, but due to me having seen and smelled far worse I helped chase clean it up and I helped him clean himself up

Jayden: what that's your bf or something

Chase: huh?

Chase looked so confused and out of it when Jayden asked me that question

Zyonne: he's drunk and needs help and if he was my boyfriend so what?

Jayden: yo bf don't know how to handle his liquor

Chase: I talk to Lashay man, please don't start any rumors

Zyonne: speaking of Lashay, I find it kind of interesting that she didn't stay behind to help you

Brandy's pov

Ranae has been in that bathroom for so long. My hands are shaking because I am extremely nervous I can't lie. She said she went in there to prepare herself, whatever that means but she hasn't came out yet and it's been about 15 minutes.

Ranae's pov

I'm trying not to cry because honestly wtf. I have the worst luck ever. I went into the bathroom and I seen that I started my period. Have you ever been so horny and you have the perfect opportunity to fix the problem and then your cycle just ruins everything. I hate it so much. I hate I hate it I hate it. Brandy is freaky enough to do something on my period but I personally have not reached that level of freak so I'll have to just suffer. I end up taking a shower and putting a tampon in. I still want to look sexy for her so I put on my black panties and my black laced bra and I walk out and see brandy sitting on the bed.