Natsu vs Erza!

Holy cow! 1.2k reads thanks guys! First big milestone and over 1k reads! Sorry this chapter took so long!

Legend

Y/N- Your Name

F/C- Favorite Colour

H/C- Hair Colour

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

----------------------------

Magic Council, Era

Councilman 1: "The Eisenwald guild may have been defeated, but that is only one small victory of a much larger battle."

Councilman 2: "The number of dark guilds has been growing and at quite and alarming rate."

Councilman 3: "We have to come up with a plan to eliminate them all."

Councilman 2: "But how would we do that?"

The third councilman was holding The Lullaby as a form of evidence.

Councilman 3: "However it's done, we cannot allow Zeref's magic to fall into the wrong hands again."

Councilman 2: "I don't understand how Eisenwald was able to obtain a tool of forbidden magic in the first place?"

Councilman 4: "I hate to say it, but the blame may stand all the way to the highest levels."

Blue-haired Councilman: "Whatever the case, although they are usually are just a  thorn in our side, it seems Fairy Tail proved to be quite useful."

Femlae Councilman: "They took down an entire dark guild with a handful of wizards. That is quite a feat."

Blue-haired Councilman: "You may not want to accept it, but thats the reality of the situation. In the end the attack on the guild masters was prevented, lives were spared. And, none of us had to give up our hard earned postions on this council to say the least."

Councilman 5: "You fool! Are you saying the council is somehow to blame?"

Councilman 3: "Enough of this! Fairy Tail's good deeds are overshadowed by their reckless destruction!"

Blue-haired Councilman: "Then why don't we take the opportunity to discuss the matter with them?"

Back At Magnoila

After the Eisenwald incident, Fairy Tail made it to the front of the newspaper, apparently some of the Eisenwald members including Kage were arrested while Ergor's whereabouts remain unknown.

Meanwhile, Gray was silently sitting on one of the chairs in Lucy's house, not even telling her that he was there, Gray was observing her write a letter to someone, but didn't know who. After Lucy finshed writing she streched her arms around and that's when Gary decided to speak up.

Gray: "Man, 70,000 jewel a month is dirty cheap for a place like this. You totally scored Lucy!"

Lucy turned around to see a half naked Gray in her apartment.

Lucy: "EEEEEEK!"

Lucy then charged at Gray, kicking him in the chest.

Lucy: "No stripping in my house buddy!"

Gray: "Hey! Give me minute to explain would ya? I was naked when I got here."

Lucy: "Get out!"

Gray: "So you forgot about today huh? I figured you wouldn't remember so I came by to remind you."

Lucy: "Remind me about what?"

Gray: "Well, let me try and jog your memory. Rember when Natsu challenged Erza at the train station to fight him?"