Prologue

Legend

Y/N- Your Name

F/C- Favorite Colour

H/C- Hair Colour

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

A train pulls up the the port town of Hargeon, a H/C boy stepped out of the train and fell over with his face looking as he was going to vomit.

Y/N: "G-God I never want to ride in that deathtrap ever again. H-hey Natsu,you better hurry up and get out before the train leaves again!"

A pink haired boy crawled his way to the exit of the train

Natsu: "S-shut up Y/N! I'm doing my best... urrgh."

A serviceman approaches the the two of them

Serviceman: "U-ummmm s-sirs?"

A pair of cats,one blue and one black and blue,walked out of the train.

Blue cat: "Don't worry about them. They're always like that."

Blue and Black cat: "Yeah, they have a major problem when it comes to vehicles."

Y/N: "H-Happy, R-Rin, hurry up you two got to get him out before he- mmph. I'm never getting on another train for the rest of my life."

Happy: "Come on you two if the rumors are right, then Salamander should be around here. Come on hurry up!"

Natsu finally gets up and starts to catch his breath

Natsu: "G-give me a second Happy."

The train horn sounds and begins to leave the station, with Natsu still on the train.

Natsu: "NOOOOOOOOOOO-Blergh."

Y/N stopped getting sick and started to get up.

Y/N: "I told him to hurry up!"

TIMESKIP

Y/N, Happy and Rin had to wait for Natsu to come back on the train only to have to drag him out when the train finally came back to the station. The four of you were now walking down the street, your stomachs growling as you were walking.

Y/N: "Why did't we bring money again? I'm starving."

Natsu: "Not as much as me Y/N... I hurled twice as much than you since I had to ride the train twice."

Rin: "You guys have to get over your motion sickness it's a big problem."

Y/N: "Hey Rin, this Salamander we're looking for is Igneel right?"

Rin: "Yup! The only fire dragon we know is Igneel so it's probably him right?"

Ahead of the gang, a huge crowd of girls were surrounding someone, a certain blonde girl is found among them.

Girl 1: "AAAAAH IT'S SALAMANDER!!!"

Girl 2: "HE'S SOO HOT!"

Girl 3: "LOOK THIS WAY!"

A confused look appeared on Y/N's face

Y/N: "This seems a little werid."

Natsu: "What do you mean Y/N?"

Y/N: "Don't know but it feels werid. Let me check it out first."

Natsu: "Hey! Wait up Y/N! I want to check it out too!"

Natsu made his way through the crowd with Y/N ahead of him and eventually approached the center.

Y/N: "HEY IGNEEL YOU REMEMBER ME?!"