Dragons, Vulcan and a Bull?!

Legend

Y/N- Your Name

F/C- Favorite Colour

H/C- Hair Colour

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

-------------------------------

The Magic Council, Era

There is a large room with a magic circle in the center, 9 figures are standing above the circle with their own, smaller magic circle.

Councilman 1: "Those idiots from Fairy Tail are at it again!"

Councilman 2: "This time they've destroyed half a port!"

Councilman 3: "Now they've done it!"

A blue haired councilman among the councilman speaks up.

Blue-Haired Councilman: "I quite like those bunch of fools, personally.

An old man among the councilman spoke up.

Old Councilman: "Indeed they are quite the fools, yes."

Councilman 2: "But they've assembled many wizards of talent and ability."

Councilman 3: "I geuss you take the good with the bad."

Blue-Haired Councilman: "Just leave them be. After all, without those fools, this world would be boring."

The scene shifts back to Natsu, Y/N and the gang in front fo the Fairy Tail Gulid Hall.

Rin and Happy: "Welcome to Fairy Tail!"

Lucy slimply looked up at the buliding with the gulig emblem on it and a smile sprouted from her face. Natsu all of a sudden kicked down the door to the gulid with a furious look.

Natsu: "WE'RE BACK!"

Y/N: "Hey everyone!"

Some of the gulid members proceeded to welcome back Natsu and Y/N, until a man with buckteeth decided to speak up.

Bucktoothed Mage: "You guys really went over board again! We red the paper that you guys destroyed half of Harge-"

Before the mage could speak any further his face was met with a kick from Natsu, sending him into another table and shocking Lucy.

Lucy: "Why would you do that?!"

Natsu: "That info about Salamander was a lie wasn't it?"

Bucktoothed Mage: "How would I know? I just told you some rumors have been going around!"

Natsu: "IT WAS JUST A RUMOR?!"

Bucktoothed Mage: "You wanna fight?! LET'S GO!"

Before people realized a brawl  broke out in the Gulid Hall, which Y/N sweatdropped at as he sat at the bar.

Happy: "Now, now Natsu...You should probably calm down, this isn't something to get-

Happy was interrupted with a random body what flew at him, making him fly off and ricocheting off a few cups on a table before landing on the ground.

Lucy: "Wow...I've actually made it into Fairy Tail!"

????: "So Natsu's finally back?"

Lucy turned to see a black haired boy that is currently only wearing boxers, which Lucy was shocked to see.

Rin: "That's Gray Fullbuster. He's capable at his work but he has a habit of...Well I think you can guess it.

Gray starts walking of to the cloud of dust were the brawl was going down.