I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG 1

It was  a week before Christmas . The whole town was filled with joy, lights and colours. Large Christmas trees occupying every house and streets.

It was no different in the kim household, jin was carrying little jungkook high so that he could put up the bright star on the top of the Christmas tree, jungkook was giggling which made his brothers happy.

" Hyungie, look kookie put the star " , he said to jimin proudly pointing at the star.

Jimin kissed him on his cheeks, " My baby is a big boy now " He said cooing at the little kid.

" Baby, what gift are you planning to get from Santa for Christmas ? " Jin asked moving the bangs gently that was falling into little kookie's eyes.

Jungkook made a thinking gesture, "That's a secret hyung", he said giggling.

" Oh really " Jin said smiling before making kookie lie on his lap and tickled him until shrills of laughter were heard from the little boy, jimin joined in as well.

Taehyung looked longingly at the happy trio, they all were happy never included him in their happiness.

" Hyung " , taehyung gently called out to jin.

Jin stopped playing with kook and looked at taehyung waiting for him to continue, on the other hand jimin just rolled his eyes and carried kook to his room to play with him.

" Mm... When is dad, coming home? " He asked jin fidgeting with his fingers.

Jimin stopped mid track on hearing taehyung 's question, " Why do you care, you shit, it's not like you are getting a gift this time? " He said looking at taehyung with disgust.

Jin glared at jimin, " Stop it jimin, you are hurting him, " He said to jimin warningly.

Jimin just rolled his eyes.

" It is just that I miss dad " , taehyung said looking down.

" Stop your act, brat " Jimin said to taehyung and walked off.

Jin came near taehyung and caressed his hair gently, " Dad said he will be home, tonight "

Taehyung smiled happily, " Really? " He said his voice in pure excitement.

Jin chuckled at him before nodding his head.

" Tae, what gift do you want for Christmas? " Jin asked him gently.

Tae thought for a moment, " I wish dad to stay with me and spend time with me for Christmas.," He said smiling.

Taehyung loved his dad a lot, he knows his mom and jimin hyung hates him, but his dad loved him just like before and even his Jin hyung.

" I will ask dad okay " Jin said to him softly.

Tae nodded his head, he went to his room happily to clean it.

It was the crispy afternoon at around 4 pm, jungkook was whining continuously to Jin.

" Hyungie.... Please.... I want to go to the park. " He kept pulling jin's sleeve, his eyes tearing up.

" Jungkook, I said no, it's cold now, also I can't take you to park now, I need to go to school for my practice match, jimin is also busy with his holiday assignments, so no you will stay here okay " Jin sighed, he didn't want to get angry on his baby brother but the boy was starting to throw tantrums.

Kookie layed down on the floor and burst into tears clearly putting up a tantrum, " TAKE ME TO THE PARK.... I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS... I WANT TO MAKE SNOWMAN " , he cried making a fit.

Jin was slowly loosing his cool, " Do you want corner time, kookie? " He asked getting frustrated.

" No kookie no want corner time " Jungkook wailed.

Taehyung walked into the room, " I can take him to the park, hyung " Taehyung offered.

Jin took a moment to look at the crying boy, " Alright tae, thanks for being understanding, hyung is proud of you. " He said giving a slight smile to tae.

Taehyung just smiled back, " No problem, hyung. "

Jin looked at jungkook who was now sniffling, " Go get on your jacket, gloves and wear thick boots. "

Jungkook ran to his room happily to get dressed.

Jin looked at taehyung, " You too tae, be back by 6 before it gets dark, okay " He said to him .

Tae nodded his head, while waiting for kookie .

Jungkook came back, fully covered showing his little teeth. Taehyung helped kook to wear his boots, then he walked holding his little hands to the park.

Jungkook chimed with excitement at the sight of snow filled park and his little friends, he let go of tae's hands and ran towards the direction of his friends.

Taehyung saw kookie playing with his friends, he smiled at him before getting on a swing nearby, he kept a close eye on the little boy.

Jungkook laughed happily making the snow man with his friends .

" Taetae, look, snow man " Jungkook pointed at his snowman smiling.

Taehyung looked at the funny little snow man, he stifled his laugh and said, " That's nice " He showed his thumbs up making kook smile.

Soon, taehyung was alarmed when he saw kook taking a match stick trying to place it on the carrot nose of snowman .

" No, kookie, don't play with fire, you will burn yourself," He said while he was still sitting on the swing trying to slow it's speed to get near kook.

Jungkook however didn't listen to taehyung, he dropped the match stick, soon his jacket was on fire.

Jungkook cried loudly to see his jacket burning, the heat moving rapidly into his shirt making burns on his body, he cried out in pain.

Taehyung quickly ran near jungkook, he took off his jacket trying to put out the fire. He pushed kook and rolled him on the ground to cut out the fire.

Soon, the fire was put down, taehyung hugged the crying boy, " It's alright, kookie, you are okay " He said calming the child.

He carried jungkook on his back, and ran home while he himself was crying.

He dashed open the door, making kook lay on the couch.

Jimin came to the living room hearing jungkook crying loudly.

" What happened, baby? " He asked kook worriedly, that was when he spotted burn marks on kook's chest.

Taehyung tried to come near kook, but jimin pushed him roughly, " Stay away, I will deal with you after making him calm "

Jimin carried the wailing baby in his hands to his room.

Taehyung felt tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

Sorry for making you all wait. I will update soon the next part. I am not getting support for this story, that's why I almost quit writing it.

Please vote and comment.