THE PRESENT

The airport was bustling with the reporters , camera crew and many other curious citizens . It seemed like they were waiting so long for the arrival of someone special . 

A young charismatic guy walked out while he was still on the phone , many bodyguards surrounding him . He was dressed in his formal shirt with a cooler covering his eyes . 

Everything about this handsome man is a hot and trending news for the reporters all around the world .

He with holds the power of ruling the business world ,political world and the unknown notorious under ground dark world which however remains concealed .

As soon as he reached the departure gate , thousands of reporters surrounded him reaching  out their mics to him , cameras clicking flashes of his alluringly handsome face .

The man however remained unfazed as his bodyguards pushed the reporters away making a way for him to walk out.

As soon as he reached his Lamborghini ,the chauffer opened the door for him ,as he settled down , having his coffee . 

The chauffer bowed to him , taking his seat , he waited for his boss's orders . The man took off his glasses , " Off to the head quarters ", he said nonchalantly.

The man then heard a ring on his phone ," Is everything prepared ? " , he asked his voice deeper than the oceans .

" Yes sir , all done ," The person on the other side of line said .

" Mm " , the man responded cutting the call .

" Turn on the radio " , the man asked his driver who immediately obliged .

' BREAKING NEWS :  World 's  richest billionaire , Kim taehyung , ceo  of  Kim Group of companies announces the 12 th  death anniversary of his late parents Kim joongi  and Kim naeun as well as the death of his late brothers , kim seokjin and kim jimin . Their death was reported back on 2012, the same date due to a huge fire accident in their house . Powerful officials from both the political and business world will be attending the mourning function today . '

Taehyung smirked sipping his coffee ," I miss them a lot ,"  he said to himself , an evil smile across his face .

A young boy sitting on his school desk kept looking at his wrist watch. He exactly had an hour to go precisely before the school ends. He decided to skip his last class of math.

" Thank you students, you can ask me anytime if you have doubts " , the teacher exited the class.

The boy rushed towards the door, making his way out towards the school gate, he chose the backside, a rare pathway where not much students know about . He knew his bodyguards will be waiting right ahead for him in the front gate, so he chose the other way.

He made his way outside without being caught, sat on his bicycle which he borrowed from one of his classmates, riding it fast towards his destination.

He needs to reach back to the school before it ends ;

The boy parked the cycle before the familiar place, the columbarium. His heart thumped inside his chest . He walked inside wiping the beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

He held the flowers which he had fetched on the way, placing the flowers, he bowed down.

The glass box held the burnt ashes remains of his dead family inside the earthen pot.