00.02 eventually.

And I would rather pour gasoline all over my
body—head to toe, light a match, and burn myself alive than spend one more second breathing the same air as you.

 ❜

You were one of The Umbrella Academy's most recognized enemies

When you were first brought into the team, controversy erupted almost immediately. The city still bore the scars of the battle between you and the Umbrella Academy, the damages extensive and impossible to ignore. Despite Reginald compensating for the destruction, your inclusion sparked heated debates—not just among the public but within the family itself.

The family's unity, already fragile, seemed to strain further under the weight of your presence in the very house they sleep and eat in.

Your first meeting with the team was memorable; your clothes shriveled and tainted as they looked at you with visible dread on their faces after enduring the ordeal you bought for them like a bomb inside a present. In the intense scrutiny of the reputable 'Wonder Kids' of The City, you wanted to shrink down, rearrange some atoms, and make a black hole.

Luther didn't take it well, his discomfort evident in the stiffness of his posture and the reluctance in his eyes. But he complied with his father's wishes to make you feel at home, even if it was clear that he would rather have been doing anything else. You found him annoying—he's like a little lap dog for Reginald.

Diego was rather verbal about his disdain, unrestrained in expressing his hostility. He disliked the sudden advent of a new member, perhaps feeling threatened or simply irked by the knowledge that you could outmatch him with minimal effort. Like knives could do anything to you.

Allison was more welcoming, though her acceptance felt somewhat like a performance; she was too much of a people-pleaser or rather, wanted everyone to please her. Some of her words and actions seemed artificial—the worst part was, she was disturbingly good at it.

Klaus was odd. He was wrapped in layers of unpredictability. First, you'd know he was rolling a joint at church and then the next thing you know he's suddenly stealing candy bars from a convenience store. His carefree nature made him impossible to read, leaving you unsure whether he truly is the man he led you to believe. You knew he had the ability to communicate with the deceased, but he rarely used it.