00.05 juvenile.

No way I'm
sleeping next to you

❛ No way I'm sleeping next to you ❜

"Got anything stronger?"

Vanya pulled an almost empty bottle of whiskey and poured the rest of it into a glass, handing it to Five.

Between the two of them, it was her who seemed to need the drink more.

Five had just made her aware of the impending doomsday and for someone without powers, she was taking the information surprisingly well, as if this wasn't the most insane thing she'd ever heard—you almost questioned her sanity.

Her expression was uncertain, as though she was half-convinced her brother had lost his mind. Five noticed and scoffed. "You think I'm crazy."

"I think you're crazy," You interrupt, dismissively heading for the couch and leaving them to continue their conversation.

"No. I-It's just... a lot to take in." Vanya stammered, trying not to provoke Five. Meanwhile, you couldn't resist your usual habit of pushing his buttons, knowing he'd eventually lose his shit and something would blow up. You found it amusing.

The conversation led to your sister asking the same questions you had previously asked the boy.

You can't believe you are back.

"I mean, Dad always used to say that time travel could mess up your mind...Well, maybe that's happening?" Vanya speculated.

She glanced at you, noticing you disassociating yourself from reality as you stared blankly into her ceiling.

You had known from the moment you set foot in the academy that Five was a cold-blooded, psychopathic bastard. You couldn't tell the difference if he drove himself to madness with his powers.

At that moment, you swear you could almost hear his nails digging into the counter, his fit barely restrained.

"This was a mistake. Eight let's go." He ordered.

"Like right now?" Just as you were finally getting comfortable on the couch, this jerk was already halfway to the door, expecting you to heed without question.