00.04 thirteen.

As much as you like to run away
from this, you'll end up
crawling back to me.

 ❜

That look Five gave you was sentimental

The looming turmoil, the intimidating gaze, his hands quivering from the thrill he felt through his veins; he had never felt this alive—so free. For so many years he had yearned to at least kill just one from The Commission to release fury, for what the company made him go through.

And that itch was finally scratched.

"What you smiling for, you weirdo." You caught him, skimming at his victims with a vague smirk.

His lips lowered, pivoting slowly in your direction to satisfy your eyes that had been evaluating him severely the whole time.

He quickly looted one of the corpses, yanking an untainted combat knife in one of their pouches before emerging over you with weary and raucous breath.

You steadied yourself, refusing to break eye contact, smelling the lightest aroma of coffee in his mouth with the little distance between you.

Without caution, he snatched your wrist, lifting it and pressing the handle of the knife into your palm, faintly feeling the stroke of his fingertips against yours, the sensation almost electrifying to your skin.

"Be a sweetheart and slice my forearm open." He said, already undressing himself before turning his back on you.

"Rude." You mumbled, reluctantly following his footsteps.

He set down his blazer on the table, then took the seat he had previously occupied, rolling up his white sleeve to expose his elbow.

"Start right about..." his finger traced along one particular vein, "here."

"What the hell is this for?"

"Just do it."

You hesitated, knowing exactly where this was heading. You hoped he wasn't involved in any shady business, but you knew the reality was far from that.