Chapter Two 2⃣

Rodney Pov :
I Was More Than Ready For School To Let Out I Haven't Seen Nae All Day I Think She's Been Avoiding Me Since Our Big Argument Last Night * Flash Back : Move Rodney You Know You To Big To Be On Me Like This She Said In Between Laughs . I Bent Down To Kiss Her Lips While We Were Kissing She Bit Down On My Bottom Lip Asking For Entrance She Slide Her Tongue Into My Mouth Both Of Our Tongues Battled To Win Of Course I Won . Just As I Was About To Place My Mark On Her Neck Her Phone Vibrated I Pulled Away From Her To Look At It The Name Cj Popped Up Across The Screen . I Grabbed The Phone And Threw It At Her She Looked At Me With A Confused Look Before She Could Say Anything I Cut Her Off "What The Fck Is This Nigga Doing Calling Yo Phone Nae ?" She Just Looked At Me And Said "I Don't Know" I Started Laughing To Myself "What The Fck You Mean You Don't Know Why Another Nigga Calling You ? Is You Fcking That Nigga ?" At This Point She Was In My Face Yelling "What The Fck You Mean Am I Fcking Him ? I Don't Sit Up Here And Question All The Bitches You Text Now Do I ? No I Don't So Miss Me With It ." "The Way You Acting You Probably Is ." With That I Started Walking Away From Her , She Ran Up Behind Me And Punched Me In The Back Of My Head I Can't Lie For Her To Be So Small She Hit Like A Man . As A Reflex I Backhanded Her She Instantly Flew To The Floor Holding Her Face , When I Realized What I Did I Quickly Ran Over To Her When I Tried To Touch Her She Started Crying Screaming And Yelling For Me Not To Touch Her . "Im Sorry Nae I Really Am Please Stay" I Said Looking At Her Grab Her Thing Off My Couch And Going To The Door To Leave She Just Looked At Me And Walked Out I Ran After Her But By The Time I Got Outside She Was Gone . Flash Back Over * Finally The Bell Rung For Us To Go Home As I Was Walking Down The Hall I Spotted Nae Walking Out The Door With Jada . I Quickened My Pace to Get Through The Thick Crowd When I Got Outside She Was Standing At Her Car With That Nigga Cj Smiling All In Her Face That Instantly Made My Blood Boil . I Rushed Over To Her Car Just As She Was Finna Start To Talk "Bec ..... " Was The Only Words She Was Able To Get Out Since I Cut Her Off At The Start Of Her Sentence "Because What Nae ? Didn't I Already Tell You About Fcking With This Nigga ?" I Said Mugging Cj . He Just Looked Back And Fourth Between Me And Nae , And Told Her That He'll See Her Later And With That He Walked Away . I Turned My Attention Back To Nae . "This Ain't Over" I Said Walking Away Angry .

Janae Pov:
I Hopped In The Drivers Seat And Pulled Out The Schools Parking Lot . "Nae Are You Okay You Haven't Really Been Yourself Today" Jada Asked I Let Out A Breath "Yeah Jada I'm Fine It's Just Rodney He's Been Acting All Weird Lately , Like Last Night We Were Having A Good Time Till He Seen Cj Calling Me And He Snapped ." I Told Her Quickly Glancing At Her Facial Expression Then Returning My Attention Back To The Road " Shaking My Head , Well What Happened When He Snapped On You ?" She Asked I Told Her Everything From How We Were Kissing To When He Hit Me . By The Time I Was Finished Giving Her The Tea We Were In Her Drive Way . "What The Hell Nae Why You Ain't Tell Me This When It First Happened ?" She Asked Kinda Mad "I Know I Was Just Going Through So Many Emotions I Didn't Know What To Do , Just Please Keep This Between Us I Don't Need Anyone Finding Out About This Especially Not Jays Crazy Ass ." She Just Looked At Me And Promised Not To Tell Anyone . "Alright Let Me Get Inside , But If That Nigga Touches You Again I Swear Ima Kill Em ." I Laughed At How Serious She Was After She Was Inside I Pulled Off Into The Direction Of My House When I Pulled Into Our Driveway I Got Out The Car Heading Inside . When I Walked Into The Living Room My Parents , Jay And Jay's Mut Dog Ree Sat On The Couch Watching Some Movie On The 56 Inch Tv Mounted On The Wall I Spoke To My Parents As Soon As Stepped Foot In The Room . I Went Over To Jay And Jumped In His Lap "Poobiee I Missed You ." I Said Giving Him A Million And One Kisses All Over His Face He Mugged Me And I Just Laughed . "I Told You To Stop Calling Me That Gay Ass Shit But I Missed You Too Baby Sis" He Said , I Smiled From Ear To Ear Just Being In My Brothers Presence Made My Whole Mood Change I Heard Somebody Clear They Throat When I Looked Up Ree Was Sitting There With A Nasty Look On Her Face "Problem Musk Rat ?" I Asked Smirking She Just Rolled Her Eyes And Turned Her Attention Back To The TV "Ima Go Take Me A Bath Before I Drag Yo Dog" I Said To Jay He Just Shook His Head And Laughed "Just Chill Nae" With That I Walked Upstairs To My Room I Glanced At The Time And Seen I Had Enough Time To Take A Nap Before Rodney Comes To Get Me I Wasn't Prepared For This Visit And What It Had In Store .

Rodney Pov :
When I Left Nae At School I Was Highly Pissed That She Was Still Talking To That Nigga Even After I Told Her Not To . I Was Just Sitting In The House Chilling With My Big Brother Malik When My Phone Started Going Off It Was Lauren Calling Me .

Phone Conversation :
Me : Wassup Ma ?
Lauren : Can I Come Through Im Horney As Hell Rodney . I Looked At The Time And Seen That I Had An Hour Left Before I Had To Go Get Nae That Was More Than Enough Time For Me To Bust A Quick Nut .
Lauren : Oh My God Can I Or Can I Not ?
Me : What You Gone Give Me If I Say Yes ?
Lauren : Anything You Want Poppie She Said Letting Her Slight Mexican Accent Come Out Making It Sound Sexy As Hell When She Called My Poppie .
Me : Alright Ma Come On . I Hung Up The Phone And Just Sat Back Watching Tv While I Waited For Lo To Come Over . "You My Nigga Are Something Else" Malik Said While Rolling Up A Blunt "What You Talking About ?" I Asked Him "You Got Two Bad Bitches And You Ain't Trynah Share" I Laughed At His Ignorance "Nahh I Only Got One Bad Bitch That's Off Limits , Lauren Ain't Sht But A Quick Fck ." He Just Laughed And Went Back To His Blunt Don't Get Me Wrong I Love Nae And All But Sometimes A Nigga Just Wanna Have A Lil Fun And Fck Some New . Knock ! Knock ! Knock ! I Got Up To Open The Door When I Opened Up The Door To See Who It Was There Stood Lauren Looking Good As Ever Lo Was A Mixed Breed Too She Wasn't As Gorgeous As Nae But She Was Pretty It Was Just Her Attitude And Her Ways That Made Her Ugly Lil Mama Can Suck A Mean Dick Thoee .

Unknown Pov :
I Know What You're Thinking But To Be Honest I Don't Give A Fck Rodney Was Mine First , And I'm Gonna Get My Man Back . First I Just Have To Get Nae Out The Picture And I Have The Perfect Plan To Do So .

Rodney Pov :
"Are You Gonna Let Me In Or Just Stand There And Stare At Me ?" Lo Asked I Opened Up The Door Wider So That She Could Step Inside When I Closed The Door She Grabbed My Hand Leading The Way To My Bedroom "Use A Condom" Malik Yelled I Just Laughed At This Dumb Nigga . Immediately When I Closed The Door Lo Got To Work Unbuckling My Pants Taking Out My Already Semi Hard Friend Stroking It With Her Cold Hands Sending Shivers Down My Body She Licked Around My Tip Before She Started Sucking A Little "Girl Quit Playing" I Said As She Was Teasing Me With Her Tongue She Put Half Of My 8 Inch Long Thick Pole in Her Mouth And What She Couldn't Fit In Her Mouth She Massaged With Her Hand She Bobbed Her Head Up And Down Sucking Me Like I Was Her Favorite Candy I Grabbed A Handful Of Her Hair Pushing Her Head Down Farther Making Her Gag But I Didn't Care She Wanna Fck So She Gone Give Me Head The Way I Like It . After She Did This For A Couple More Minutes She Took Me Out Her Mouth Getting Up From Her Knees She Pushed Me Back On The Bed Climbing On Top Of Me And Sliding Down My Thick Pole She Let Out A Moan As She Continued To Slide Down On Me "Ahhhh Poppie !" She Let Out As She Started To Ride Me . She Bent Down And Kissed Me Long And Hard After She Pulled Back She Started To Ride Like Her Life Depended On It I Grabbed Her Hips Thrusting In And Out Of Her She Started To Moan Louder And Louder "Fck Me Harder Rodney" She Asked So I Made Her Wish My Command . I Leaned Up Grabbing Her Titties Massaging One And Sucking On The Other This Made Her Go Crazy I Flipped Us So That I Was Now On Top I Continued To Suck On Her Nipples Flicking My Tongue Over Her Hard Nipples . Her Moans And My Groans Filled The Room . I Flipped Her Over Doggy Style Disconnecting Our Bodies So I Could Put A Condom On I Pushed Myself Back Into Her Letting Out A Grunt As I Pounded In And Out Of Her Box She Wasn't As Tight As Nae But She Was Wasn't To Loose . "Fck Me Rodney Ahhh ! Fck Me !" She Said That Only Made Me Go Harder I Did This As I Felt Her Walls Griping Me As I Continued To Pound In And Out Of Her She Let Her Cum Ooz All Down The Condom And I Shot My Heavy Load Into The Condom . I Pulled Out Of Her Going Into The Bathroom To Flush The Condom I Couldn't Have Nae Finding Out About Me And Lo I Know That If She Did She Would Leave Me For Sure i Just Can't Have That . Cause I Would Have To Kill Her And Whatever Nigga She Decides To Be With Trust And Believe Me I Will Make Shit Happen After All Look Who My Brother Is I'm Just A Young Killa In The Making .