Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣

Nae Pov : I Woke Up To Feel Strong Arms Wrapped Around My Body I Smiled A Little To Myself To See It Was Jamal Laying There Sound Asleep . I Guess He Felt Me Staring At Him Since He Woke Up Staring Back At Me . "Why You Staring Ma ?" He Asked With Sleep In His Voice I Took The Covers Off From Round Me To Get Out Of The Bed When I Felt Him Pull Me Back "Where You Going?" He Asked Me With His Eyes Closed "To The Bathroom If You Let Me Go" I Said Rolling My Eyes He Slid His Arms From Around My Waist So I Could Get Up Going Over To My Bag I Took Out Some Bleached Shorts And A Plain White Tee Grabbing All My Clothes And Other Necessities I Would Need I Went Into The Bathroom Being That We Wouldn't Be Leaving Till Later On Tonight I Figured I Might As Well Get Out And Do Something While I'm Here With Jada Since I Know The Guys Had To Take Care Of Whatever Business They Had To Do . I Turned On The Shower Stripping Out Of My Clothes And Finally Getting In Once I Seen That The Mirror Was Fogging Up Just The Way That I Liked It I Let The Water Run All Down My Body Before I Lathered Up Staying In The Shower For About 30 Minutes I Turned Turned The Water Off Grabbing A Towel And And Another To Dry My Hair . After I Was Dressed I Walked Out The Bathroom And Into The Bedroom "Well Damn Nigga I Thought You Drowned ." Jamal Told Me As Soon As I Came Into His Sight I Just Laughed It Off And Continued To Get Myself Ready For Today . I Wrote Jada A Little Earlier To Tell Her The Plans For Today She Said She Was Cool With It And Just To Come And Get Her When I Was Ready . Making Sure I Had All Of My Belongings I Headed To The Door "Aye Ma" Stopping To Look At Mal To See What Was So Important "Make Sure You Got Ya Key Cause I Ain't Gone Be Here ." I Nodded My Head Checking My Purse To See I Already Had It I Took The Elevator To The Room That Jay And Jada Were Staying In When I Got To The Door Before I Could Even Knock Rio Came Walking Out The Door He Looked Me Up And Down With A Weird Look That Kind Of Made Me Feel Uncomfortable "Well Hey Nigga" I Said Making Him Cock His Head To The Side I Just Laughed At His Facial Expression "What A Nice Way To Talk To Your Bestfriend ." Rio Said I Told Him Hey And Pulled Him Into A Hug "Alright Now Let Me Go I Gotta Go Find Me Some Hoes And You Knocking A Nigga Flow" He Said Pushing Me And Walking Down The Hall Like It Was Nothing I Just Shook My Head Going Back Over To The Door I Could Hear Jada Yelling At Jaylen About Something But I Couldn't Figure Out What They Were Arguing About And I Wasn't About To Walk Into The Middle Of It I Would Just Wait Until Jada Came Out To Let Me Know What Had Happened . When She Finally Came Outside I Could Tell She Was Pissed Off Just By Her Body Language And From How Fast She Was Walking Trying To Catch Up With Her Fast Paste I Grabbed Her Arm Asking Her What Was Wrong She Told Me She Didn't Wanna Talk About It I Gave Her An Unsure Look But Shrugged It Off Deciding To Wait Until She Was Ready To Talk .

Jada Pov : It Was 10 In The Morning When I Woke Up Finally Realizing That I Was Back In My Own Hotel Room With Jaylen Who Was Still Sleeping On His Back With His Arm Covering His Eyes From The Sun . I Rolled My Eyes Thinking Back To Last Night And How He Couldn't Have Came Back Till 3 Or 4 In The Morning Which Pisses Me Off Because The Least He Could Have Done Is Called Me To Let Me Know That He Was Okay But Did He ? No He Didn't . I Got A Text From Nae Asking Did I Wanna Go Shopping Of Course I Said Yeah I Couldn't Stay With Jaylen All Day Without Wanting Beat The Hell Out Of Him Every Minute . I Walked Into The Bathroom To Relieve Myself And Take A Shower And Do All Of My Other Hygiene Things I Got In The Shower When The Water Was Just Right For Me Five Minutes Into My Shower I Heard The Bathroom Door Open Knowing That It Couldn't Be No One Other Then Jaylen Rolling My Eyes And Shaking My Head I Continued To Wash Off For A Few More Minutes When I Got Out Jaylen Was Still In The Bathroom He Stared At Me Like He Was About To Say Something But I Didn't Give Him The Chance To Before I Walked Out The Bathroom With My Towel Wrapped Tightly About My Body Protecting Me From The Cold Air "Aye Ma What's Your Problem ?" I Heard Jay Ask Me I Looked Over At Him To See Him Standing There With Only Basketball And A Pair Of Socks On Lord Knows I Would Be Lying If I Said I Didn't Wanna Fck This Man Right Here Where We Were Standing "Okay For Starters Where Were You Lastnight ? I Guess You Think It's Okay To Come Back All Late In The Morning While I Stayed Up Worried About You" I Said Looking Him Dead In His Eyes For Some Type Of Answer Only To Get Nothing They Were Cold Dark And Emotionless Sighing I Turned Back Around To Find Something To Put On I Felt Jaylen Presence Still Behind Me But He Had Walked Away . I Put On Some Black Tight Jeans That Hugged My Hips And Were Ripped At The Knees With My White Crop Top And White And Black Shell Toed Adidas I Grabbed My Makeup Bag And Went To The Bathroom Only To Be Met With Jaylen I Rolled My Eyes At The Sight Of Him "You Gone Tell Me What's Really Up ? Or You Just Gone Keep Having this Stank Ass Attitude Of Yours ?" He Asked Me Staring Me In Dead In My Face . "Jaylen I Already Told You And You Really Didn't Give A Fuck So What's The Point Of Me Repeating Myself ?" I Told Him He Rubbed His Hand Down His Face Clearly Getting Mad But For What ? I'm The Only One That Should Be Mad Right Now I Scoffed Under My Breath Then Turned Around Putting Light Makeup On My Face "So Let Me Get This Straight Jada You Mad Because I Came Back To The Hotel Late As Hell When You Know What The Fuck I Do But I Guess When You Getting Money And My Pockets Always Good It Ain't A Problem ." He Told Me Clearly Unfazed By What He Just Said In My Head I Was Thinking And Trying To Process What He Had Just Said "Nigga What The Fuck You Mean When I'm Getting Money And Your Pockets Looking Good ? Nigga You Really Just Tried Me On Some Fucking Hoe Shit That I Can't Believe You Would Even Say Something To Me Like That Out Your Mouth . But I Guess You Used To Dealing With These Dumb Bum Ass Bitches That You Don't Know A Good Girl When You See Her" I Told Him Walking Out Of The Bathroom Bumping Him In The Process . "Ayee Where The Pusssayyy" I Heard No Other Then Rio's Loud Dumb Ass Come In The Room I Don't Know How He Got In And I Really Don't Care To Ask "Jada You Really Bugging For No Reason" Jaylen Said Coming Into The Room Walking Over To Rio To Dap Him Up "I Had To Talk To You About Some Important But I See Y'all Got Couples Problems So I'll Just Come Back" Rio Said "Ight Man I'll Call You Later" Jaylen Told Rio "Nigga I'm Finna Go Get Some Cali Coochie I Ain't Got Time To Talk To Yo Gay Ass ." I Tried To Hide My Laughter But I Couldn't Nae Text Me Telling To Hurry Up So I Grabbed All Of My Stuff And Walked Towards The Door To Head Out "Where You Going Man ?" He Asked Me With A Sigh Of Frustration "Minding My Damn Business" I Shot Back At Him Walking Out The Door And Slamming It Just To Piss Him Off I Know Nae Could Tell I Was Pissed Just Because She Finally Caught Up With My Fast Past To Stop Me From Walking So Fast By Gripping My Arm "Jada What's Wrong ?" She Asked With Concern In Her Voice I Told Her Nothing Just So The Subject Could Be Dropped But Just By The Way She Was Looking At Me I Could Tell She Didn't Believe Me Just From How She Was Looking At Me . But She Shrugged It Off And Left It Alone For The Moment .

Nae Pov : When We Got To The Mall We Got Nothing But Summer Time Clothes Since I Knew We Were Going To Be In Jamaica By Tonight Well Early In The Morning Basically I Knew I Needed A Lot Of Bathing Suits And Shorts And Sandals Even Though I Packed A Lot You Could Never Have To Much Right ? Me And Jada Would Have Small Conversations Here And There But I Could Just Tell Something Was Off With Her . Finally After Finishing Up Shopping We Went To The Food Court To Get Some To Eat And Just Chill And Talk Finally Deciding Now Would Be A Good Time To Try And Talk To Her And Figure Out What Happened "Jada Talk To Me And Don't Say Nothing Because I Know You" I Told Her She Took A Deep Breath And Began To Run Down Every Word Exchange Of The Argument Her And Jay Had And From What She Was Telling Me I Couldn't Believe My Brother Would Let Some Shit Like That Come Out Of His Mouth . "Jada You Just Gotta Learn To Pay Some Of The Shit That Jaylen Says No Attention And Not To Take That Shit To The Heart Cause He Gone Say The First Thing That Comes To His Head Without Even Thinking About But Trust Me Baby By Tonight That Nigga Will Be Apologizing" I Told Her Making Her Laugh A Little At My Last Comment . "And This Is Why You My Bitch But Come On And Let's Go Cause I Still Got Some Stuff To Pack Up Before We Leave" I Nodded My Head And Agreed With What She Said And Grabbed All Of My Belongings As She Did The Same . As We Walked Out I Seen a Familiar Face It Wasn't Until She Came Up To Us With A Face That Couldn't Be Read I Looked Down To See A Growing Belly I Couldn't Believe She Was Actually Pregnant And From The Looks Of It She Hasn't Even Been Taking Care Of Herself Like She Should "Hey Y'all Long Time No See Huh ?" She Said With A Smile On Her Face "What You Want Lo ?" Jada Asked Her With A Attitude "Woahh There No Need For The Attitude Jada The Only One That Should Be Having A Attitude Here Is Little Miss Janae Being That I Am Pregnant With Her Man Baby" Lo Said Rubbing Her Belly And Letting Out A Laugh But I Really Didn't Find Anything Funny About What She Had Said It's Like When Said That It Sent A Chill Down My Spine It Was Like I Stood There Froze Not Knowing What To Say At The Moment Everything Just Came But Flooding My Mind At One Time Tears Started To Build Up In My Eyes But I Refused To Let Them Fall . "Lo I Really Don't Give A Fuck What You And Rodney Got Going On I Just Hope That Baby Turns Out Better Than The Two Dumb Asses He Has As Parents And Bitch Step To Me Again , Me Aseguraré De Que Para Hacer La Vida Un Infierno Para Ti ." I Told Her Laughing Walking Away Making Sure To Bump The Pathetic Bitch In The Process .

But Little Did Janae Know Lauren's Life Was Already Hell With The Father Of Her Child Dead And King Watching Her Every Move She Didn't Know What To Do Or Who To Turn To For Help .