Chapter 99⃣

Jaylen Pov :
It Was Still Early In The Day And I Had A Lot To Do I Had Sent Rio To Get My Clothes I Don't Know Why I Did That Because When He Came Back With My Shit It Was Wrinkled As Hell "Ayee Man Why You Ain't Tell Them To Put My Shit In A Bag ? Now I Gotta Sit Here And Iron This Out Taking To Much Time Out From What I Gotta Do" I Ranted "You Need To Calm Down Just Cause You Scared Jada Might Diss Yo High Yellow Ugly Ass And Come Home To A Real Nigga Like Me Don't Mean Start Crying Like A Lil Hoe" I Ain't Even Say Nothing To Him I Just Gave Him The Middle Finger And Continued Ironing My Clothes Till They Were Perfectly Straightened Out Just Like I Like Em "So You Really Gone Ask Her To Be Yours ?" Beast Asked Me "Yeah Why Not She The Type Of Female A Hood Nigga Like Me Needs She Different Bruhh She Ain't Like Ree" I Told Him "I Know She Ain't Like Ree I Could Tell When I First Met Shorty At The Hospital She A Good Girl Just Don't Fck That Girl Over Jay You Know How You Can Get Sometimes" He Told Me "Shutup Man I Got This But Can You Line Me Up Before I Go ?" I Asked Him Beast Wasn't Only Cold When It Came To Bussing But My Nigga Was Cold With A Pair Of Clippers Too "Ayee I'm Just Saying You Have Your Tendencies To Be A Hoe And I Don't Need That Girl To Be Heartbroken . Be Honest With Me Do You Honestly Think That She's Ready To Live The Lifestyle You Do ?" He Asked Me While He Started To Cut My Hair I Just Sat There Thinking About What He Was Asking Me "Yeah I Think She Is I've Mentioned Stuff About Me Being In The Game Before And She's Never Made A Big Deal Out Of It So I Think She Can Handle What It Takes Being With Me" I Told Him He Ain't Say Nothing He Just Continued Cutting My Hair After What Took Like 10 Minutes Of Getting My Hair Trimmed And A Fresh Edge Up I Was Done I Looked At Myself In The Mirror And Seen I Looked Good As Usual "Get Yo Yellow Ass Out The Mirror" I Heard Lamar Say "Fck You Hating Ass Nigga You Just Wished Yo Hoe Ass Looked As Good As Me" I Told Him Rubbing My Face "Bitch You Ugly I Don't See What Jada See In You" Rio Said The Boys Just Laughed" "She See The Same Thing Yo Mama Seen In Me Last Night" He Stopped Laughing And Just Starred At Me As If He Wanted To Fight Me "Fck You" Rio Said Throwing A Water Bottle At Me Everybody Just Laughed At Him I Swear I Love My Boys I Don't Know What I Would Do Without Them The Rest Of The Time I Had Left Before I Went To Go Get Jada I Spent At Beast Crib Goofing Off And Drinking A Little With Them I Needed To Ease My Mind Some Since Today Was The Day That I Was Gonna Officially Ask Jada To Be My Girl I Don't Know Why Or What I Was So Nervous For I Guess It Was The Fact That I Was Asking Her To Be My Girl And I Was Scared That She Would Say No Because She Wouldn't Be Ready To Live The Life I Do Being My Girl Does Come With A Lot Of Shit You Got Bitches Claiming To Be Pregnant Just Because They Want Money From Me You Gotta Deal With The Consequences Of What If I Go To Jail Or The Worst One Loosing My Life To The Streets . We Have Been Talking For A Little Over A Month Now I Throw Little Hints About Her Being My Girl But She Don't Really Catch On Or Pay Attention To It When I Do I Mean I've Grown Strong Feelings For Shorty I Can Tell Her Anything And It's Like She Understands Me Without Judging Me She Ain't Like Most Of These Other Girls That Act Like They Lost They Mind When They See Me They Only See Me As The Trap Lord Or The Biggest Dope Dealer In Atlanta They See The Nice Jewelry, Nice Cars And Clothes But Jada Lil Ma Different She Sees Me As Jaylen I Can Just Be Myself She Don't Question My Hustle Cause She Knows What I Gotta Do In Order To Live My Life I Just Hope That When Its All Said And Done She Don't Turn Out To Be Money Hungry Like The Rest Of Em . It Was Now 8:00 I Got Up To Leave "Get You Some Cuddy Tonight" I Heard Lamar Yell As I Closed The Door I Jumped In My Ride Speeding Down The Street Just To Get To Jada In Time My House Wasn't That Far Away But I Still Wanted To Be A Little Early So I Can Change Out My Cars And Everything I Parked My Charger In The Garage Along With My Other Cars I Grabbed My Key To My All Black On Black Bugatti I Parked It In The Driveway And Went To The Door Just As Was Walking In Jada Was Walking Down Stairs I Didn't Know What To Say As She Stood In Front Of Me Don't Get Me Wrong My Baby Always Looked Good But Tonight She Looked So Gorgeous She Had Me Lost For Words And That Was Unlike Me "Damn Ma" Was All I Managed To Get Out She Just Blushed At My Comment I Grabbed Her So We Could Go The Car For The Special Candle Light Dinner I Had Planned For Us On The Beach Tonight Was Going To Be A Night To Remember For Me Only Of She Gives Me The Answer I'm Looking For Even If She Was To Tell Me No I Wouldn't Stop Trying I Just Hope Everything Goes As Planned Tonight To Be Honest I Think That The Both Of Us Deserves This Tonight With Everything That's Been Going On Lately We Both Need A Break No Thinking About Rodney Or Nae Just Us Tonight After All My Queen Deserves It .