Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣ (Part One)

Nae Pov : "Babygirl I'm So Glad That I Get To Call You Mine, I Promise That I Will Never Do Anything To Hurt You .. You Done Been Through Hell And Back And I'll Be Damned If I Take You Back Through There." I Heard Jamal Say As We Laid Under The Covers After A Long Night Of Sex We Didn't Just Fuck It Was Like He Made Love To My Body Taking His Time With Every Kiss He Planted And Every Stroke And I Loved Every Minute Of It . "That's So Sweet Jamal And I Hope That You Mean Everything That You Say Don't Just Tell Me One Thing And Then Go And Do Another The Worst Thing You Could Do Is Watch Me Go Through Hell And Then Put Me Back Through It" I Said Looking Into His Eyes And Seeing Nothing But Lust In Them "I Promise I Won't Baby, Now Let's Get Some Rest ." He Told Me Placing A Soft Kiss On My Forehead And Then On My Lips I Snuggled Up Close To His Chest Listening To His Heart Beat And Soon Before I Knew It I Was Out . I Woke Up To A Pair Of Strong Arms Wrapped Around My Body I Smiled Knowing That It Was Mal I Moved Out Of His Strong Grip Quietly Going Into The Bathroom To Freshen Up when I Came Out Of Bathroom Jamal Was Still Sleeping With A Pillow Over His Head Shielding His Face From The Sun That Was Shining Through The Curtains . I Went Down To The Kitchen Deciding That I Was Gone Cook Some Breakfast For My Baby Thank God Jay Was Smart Enough To Have The People That Work For Him Go And Buy Groceries . I Took Out Some Pancake Mix, Sausages, Bacon, Hash Browns and Fresh Fruit Once I Got Everything Out I Plugged In My Phone To The Speaker Letting Tinks Voice Boom Through The Hotel Room .
🎶"I Think I Met A Real Nigga He Tells Me What It Is (Yeah) I Think I Met A Trill Nigga He Handling His Business . A Couple Scars Over His Eyes I Can Tell That He's Been Through It All That's Why I Don't Mind Swallowing My Pride Cause I Want Him To Know That He's In Control, And I Know That He Loves Me Cause I Give Him What The Streets Can't So Whenever He Needs Me I'll Show Him What His Hoes Can't I Love It, I Need It, Gotta Have It, Imma Keep It That Real Ass Nigga Baby I Salute You Can't Nobody Come Before You I'll Be Your Bonnie, Bonnie And Clyde ." I Sung Along To Tink As I Cooked I Feel Like This Song Describes Me And Mal So Perfectly Being That He's A Street Nigga And All Most Females Wouldn't Be Able To Handle That But Me I've Been Around It My Whole Life So I'm Not New To The Game . After I Finished Cooking I Sat Everything On A Tray And Poured Us Both A Glass Of Orange Juice When I Finally Reached Our Room Jamal Was Already Up Talking On The Phone And Just From The Way He Was Talking To On The Other Side Of The Phone Was Pissing Him Off "I Thought I Told You Not To Call My Phone No More ?" ... "We Ain't Got Shit To Talk About ." He Said Angrily Hanging Up The Phone I Cleared My Throat Letting Him Know That I Was In The Room "Aww You Made Breakfast For Daddy ?" He Said With A Smirk I Playfully Rolled My Eyes Going Over To The Bed Carefully Sitting The Tray Down Being Extra Careful Not To Waste Anything On The All White Sheets "Mm This Good Ma ." He Said Ass He Put A Fork Full Of Pancakes Into His Mouth "Thank You Baby Now Finish Eating While I Go Downstairs To Clean Up The Kitchen ." I Said Pecking His Lips And Walking Out Of The Room As I Started To Clean Up The Kitchen I Couldn't Help But To Think That Everything Happens For A Reason If Everything Wouldn't Have Happened With Rodney I Would've Been With His Abusive Ass Still To This Day I'm Just Glad That I Finally Get To Experience Something With Jamal . After I Got Done Cleaning I Grabbed My Food Out Of The Microwave And Went Into The Living Room Turning On The Tv Just In Time To Catch Reruns Of Martin . "So You Just Gone Watch My Show Without Me ?" I Heard Mal's Deep Voice Boom From Behind Me He Kinda Scared Me A Little Bit "Oh I'm Sorry Baby I Thought Your Fat Self Would've Ate And Went Back To Sleep" He Didn't Say Anything He Just Mushed My Head While I Mugged Him He Took The Empty Plate Out Of My Lap Replacing It With A Pillow He Laud Down In My Lap And We Watched Martin Together "Jamal Why Does It Feel Like I Know So Little About You ?" I Asked Him Readjusting In My Lap So That He Was Now Staring Up At Me "Because You Never Asked What You Wanna Know Babygirl ?" He Asked Giving Me His Undivided Attention "Just Tell Me Everything You Want Me To Know" I Said . "Well As You Know I Was Born And Raised In Atlanta But My Mama Used To Get Around A Lot You Know She Had My Older Brother Jermain When She Was 17 Then A Year Later She Had Me Her And My Grandma Didn't Have A Good Relationship She Claimed That My Mom Was The Reason Her Husband Left And When She Got Pregnant Not Once But Twice That Just Gave My Grandma A Reason To Put Her Out . Growing Up My Mama Was On Drugs Real Bad Struggling To Take Of Two Hardheaded Ass Lil Boys There Were Times Where Me And My Brother With Go Days Even Weeks Without Eating She Used To Have Men Coming In And Out Of The House Claiming That They Were Just "Friends" Of Hers After They Would Leave They Would Give Her Money And Thank Her For Her Services Us Being Young As Hell Me And Main Didn't Understand What The Fuck Was Going On Some Of The Men That She Was Fcking For Money Would Bring Us Toys Buy Us Clothes And Shoes And Even Throw Is A Few Dollars Here And There . She Met This One Nigga Named Rob I Used To Think He Was The Nicest Nigga I Had Met When In All Reality He Wasn't Shit But Another Dope Fiend Him And My Mama Used To Snort Coke And Even Shoot Up Heroine In Front Of Us Her Drug Habit Got So Bad To The Point Where She Stopped Caring For Us She Used To Let Her Boyfriend Beat Our Asses And Not Even Give A Fuck About Us Crying For Help . I Remember One Time She Was So High She Put Main In The Oven After That My Grandma Took Us In But Once Both Of Us Started Selling Drugs Just To Get By She Said We Had To Get Out Of Her House It Ain't Like She Really Wanted Us Anyway She Just Wanted The Benefits That Came With Having Us . The Day We Got Kicked Out I Never Would've Thought That Would Be The Last Time I Seen My Brother I Used To Try To Get In Contact With Him But I Could Never Find Him So After A While I Just Gave Up . I Been On My Own Since I Was 14 A Year Ago My Mama Got Clean And Married Some Nigga Named Calvin Even Had Two Kids With Him As For My Father I Never Met The Nigga ." After He Finished Telling Me I Just Didn't Know What To Say I Would Have Never Thought That He Went Through All Of That . "Damn Baee I Would Have Never Thought That You Went Through All Of That ." I Said Still In Shock "It's Okay Ma As Long As I Have You In My Life None Of That Matters ." He Said He Gently Grabbed My Face Kissing Me Gently Before The Kiss Could Go Any Farther We Were Interrupted By Somebody Banging At The Door Me And Mal Looked At Each Other Obviously Wondering The Same Thing. He Got Up Getting His Gun From The Counter As He Walked Past "Who The Fuck Is It ?" He Asked I Guess Nobody Said Anything Cause He Took The Safety Off And Pulled The Door Open "You One Paranoid Mf ." I Heard Rio Say "Nahh Bitch Yo Dumb Ass Was Just Finna Get Shot ." Mal Said Putting The Safety Back On The Gun "Hey Rio Where Everybody At ?" I Asked Looking At Him "Hell If I Know Jada And Jay Probably Fucking At The Beach And Lamar Probably With One Of These Island Hoes ." He Said With A Shrug I Just Shook My Head Walking Off To Give Them Some Alone Time .