Chapter 66⃣

Jada Pov:
I Don't Know How To Function Right Now My Bestfriend Is In There Fighting For Her Life All Because Of A Fck Nigga I've Been Crying All Day Since Her Parents Told Me I Didn't Know How Serious She Was Hurt Until The Doctor Told Us . Then To Top It Off Lo Has Been Acting Really Weird Around Everyone As A Friend She Hasn't Even Showed Me She Cared That I Was Hurting She Hasn't Asked If I Or Anyone Else Was Okay She Just Sits There On Her Phone Like Ain't Shit Happening In Front Of Her . After Jaylen's Friends Came Back It Was My Turn To Go Talk To Her "Jada" I Heard Lo Call Me "What Lo ?" I Asked Not Really Trynah Hear Anything She Had To Say "Are You Going In To See Nae ?" She Asked "Yes I Am Why ?" "Because I Wanted To Go With You To See Our Bestfriend" I Chuckled To Myself "No You Mean My Bestfriend Lo Why Are You Even Here ? You've Been Acting Really Strange Towards Nae But Now That She's Laying In A Hospital Bed You Wanna Stand Here And Act Like You Care When In Reality You Don't You Was Just Giving Her Your Ass To Kiss These Last Couple Of Days Do Me A Favor And Save That Shit Lo" With That Being Said I Walked Away From Her Ooo I Can't Wait Till Nae Wakes Up To Tell Her All About Lauren I Don't Know What Made Us Mess With Her In The Beginning But All Of This Bestfriend Shit Stops Today As Far As I'm Concerned Ain't Nobody Else Got Her Like I Do . I Opened Her Hospital Room Door Walking In All The Monitors She Was Hooked Up To , The Bandages Around Her Head Everything About This Just Hurt Me To See Her Like This I Wasn't Use To Her Being Like This I Was Use To A Bubbly Cheerful Nae Always Making Me Laugh Even When I Didn't Feel Like It Now Here She Is In A Coma For Possibly The Next Year Of Her Life . "Hey Bestfriend I Know Your Hurting If You Can Hear Me I Just Wanted You To Know That Im Here For You Im Never Leaving Your Side Till Your Up Acting Like Yourself Again I Prayed That God Wouldn't Take You Away From Me And He Didn't Your My Only Friend Nae I Need You Here With Me To Function I Need You To Wake Up Without You What Am I Gonna Do ? Loosing My Nae'Bae Is Like Loosing Another Part Of Me I Already Lost My Mother And Now My Bestfriend I Don't Know What To Do Just Wake Up Nae" I Couldn't Even Finish My Words I Just Ran Out The Room Into The Bathroom Crying My Eyes Out I Stayed In There Till I Got Myself Together When I Came Out I Sat Down In My Usual Seat When Nae's Dad Came Over And Pulled Me Into A Hug "She's Gonna Be Okay She A Fighter I Just Need You To Be Strong For Her You Know She Wouldn't Wanna See You Like This She'll Be Up And Y'all A Be Back To Running Up My Credit Car Bill In No Time" I Laughed At His Last Comment Mr. Carter Might Have A Hard Outside Exterior But On The Inside He Has A Soft Spot For Everyone That Shows Their Loyalty To Him And His Family "Thank You Mr. Carter Is It Okay If I Stay The Night With Nae ?" I Asked Him I Just Didn't Wanna Leave My Bestfriend's Side "If Its Okay With Yo Folks Then It's Okay With Me" I Nodded My Head And He Got Up To Leave I Guess To Take Mrs. Carter Home She Was A Emotional Wreck .

Jaylen Pov :
It Was Now My Turn To Go I Didn't Want Anyone To Go With Me I Just Wanted It To Be Me And Nae Even Though I Knew Deep Down Inside I Wasn't Ready To See Her All Banged Up Laying In A Hospital Bed Apart Me Wishes That It Was Me Laying There Instead Of Her , Nae Doesn't Deserve This At All I Thought To Myself . When I Turned The Corner I Seen Lauren Coming Out Of Nae's Hospital Room She Looked Like She Was Up To No Good Shaking The Bad Thoughts Out My Head I Walked Straight Past Her Not Saying A Word I Don't Understand Why She's Here I've Been Watching Her The Whole Entire Time We've Been Here She Hasn't Shed Any Tears Or Nothing She's Just Been Sitting There On Her Phone The Whole Time Looking Unfazed At The Fact That Her "Bestfriend" Is In There Fighting For Her Life . My Pops Had This Place Tight With Security They Had Orders Not To Let Anyone In That Wasn't Family No Where Near Nae Or Else That Would Be Their Job And They Ass . When I Finally Opened The Door And Walked In I Pulled Up A Chair So That I Was Now Right Beside Her . Seeing Her Like This Made My Heart Stop And My Body Go Numb I Didn't Realize I Was Crying Till I Felt Something Wet On My Shirt I Took A Deep Breath Grabbing Her Hand "Nae I Know You Can Hear Me Talking To You I Just Wish That You Were Awake Right Now When I Got The Phone Call Telling Me You Were Here It's Like Everything Came To A Complete Stop I Just Don't Know What I Would Do If You Were To Leave This Earth I Guess God Does Answer Everyones Preyers Cause He Answered Mine To Keep You Here With Me When You Get Better We Can Take A Trip To Anywhere You Wanna Go All On Me You Can Even Bring Jada I Just Need You To Get Well And Get Back To Being My Annoying Little Sister I Love You Nae." By The Time I Was Done I Had Tears Rolling Down My Face I Quickly Wiped Them Away Getting Up So I Could Go Get Some Clothes From My House To Stay At The Hospital With Her Ain't No Way In Hell I Was Gonna Leave Her Here By Herself I Kissed Her Forehead And Walked Out The Door To Leave . When I Walked Into The Waiting Area Everyone Was Gone Except For Beast Rio And Jada All Three Of Them Were Sleeping Rio Had Slob Coming Out The Side Of His Mouth With It Wide Open I Laughed To Myself , I Guess My Pops Took My Mom Home Since She Couldn't Handle Being Here I Shook Beast Waking Him Up First Since I Had To Talk To Him "You Good Man ?" He Asked Stretching "Yeah I'm Straight" I Told Him Lying He Just Stared At Me As If He Could See Through My Lie "Iight Man But You Know We Got That Drop With The Jamaicans Tomorrow Night" "Yeah I Know Everybody Needs To Be At The Trap Two Hours Early" I Told Him "Iight B Ima Get Going So I Can Go Get Some Rest" He Told Me He Walking Over To Rio Slapping Him In The Face He Jumped Up Looking Crazy I Fell Out Laughing To The Point My Stomach Started Hurting "What The Fck Wrong With You Don't You Ever Slap A Pimp Again Nigga" He Told Beast Sounding Serious As Ever Beast Shook His Head And Walked Out The Door With Rio Following Behind Him . I Shook Jada So I Can Drop Her Off At Her Place And Come Back To Stay The Night With Nae . Rodney Better Start Counting Down His Days Cause Once I Catch Him His Ass Is Mine .

Jada Pov : I Felt Somebody Shaking Me When I Opened My Eyes It Was Jaylen "Aye Come On Ma So I Can Take You Home" He Told Me "Umm I'm Staying The Night Here With Nae But If You Don't Mind Can You Take Me To Get Some Clothes ?" I Asked Him Shyly he Nodded His Head Yes And Grabbed My Hand Leading The Way To His Car To Say Jay Was Fine Would Be An Understatement I Eyed Him Taking In His Appearance Baby Had It Going On "You See Some You Like ?" He Asked Smirking I Quickly Looked Away Embarrassed That He Caught Me Lusting Over Him , He Opened The Door For Me To Get In Then Went Over To His Side Once We Both Were In He Started The Car Pulling Out And Heading To My House I Didn't Have To Tell Him Where I Stayed Being That He's Brought Me Home Before . The Car Ride Was Silent I Could Tell Something Was On His Mind He I Didn't Bother To Ask Him I Just Sat Back Leaning My Head On The Window Drifting Off To Sleep . "Jada Get Up" I Heard Him Say When I Looked Out The Window We Were At A House I Had Never Been To "It's Mine Since Your Wondering I Had Your Granny Bring Your Over Night Bag Outside Now Are You Just Gonna Sit There Or Come In ? I Hopped Out The Car Following Him To The Door When He Opened It I Was In Complete Aww "Why Do You Need A House This Big ?" I Asked Him Looking Around " "Ima Man That Needs His Space" He Said I Nodded My Head Going Over To The Couch To Take A Seat While He Got Whatever He Needed I Pulled Out My Phone Seeing I Had A Few Text From Jeremy And One From Lo That Stood Out The Most To Me Text Conversation :
Lo : After Tonight Y'all Don't Have To Worry About Me Fucking With Y'all Any More . I Thought We Were Better Than This Jada But I See Were Not Just Know That You Nae And That Bitch King Have Something Coming For Y'all Epically Nae .
Me : 😂 I Can't Take You Serious Lo You're Honestly Weak And I Don't Care About You Throwing Out Empty Threats .
All I Know Is This If You Touch My Bestfriend You'll Be Laying Next To Rodney In Y'all Graves . I Replied To Her I Knew Lo Was A Snake From The Jump But I Ignored My First Mind And Befriended Her Just Cause Nae Wanted To . Whatever Jay Is Coming Up With I Want Part Of Ain't Nobody Safe .

Jaylen Pov :
After Leaving Jada Downstairs In The Living Room I Walked Upstairs Into My Room To Find Ree Still Up "What You Doing Up This Late ?" I Asked Her She Just Ignored Me I Shook My Head Going Over To My Closet To Get Out A Duffel Bag To Put My Clothes In "Where You Going At 2 In The Morning Jaylen ?" I Ignored Her Just Like She Did Me "So You Can't Speak I Said Where Are You Going" I Looked Her Up And Down Walking Past Her To Go Get My Stuff Out The Bathroom "Ree If You Must Know I'm Going To Stay The Night With Nae At The Hospital" "Mm What Happened To Her Somebody Finally Beat Her Ass ?" When She Said That I Lost It "Ree You Know Better To Let Some Like That Come Out Yo Mouth You Better Be Lucky My Mama Raised Me To Never Put My Hands On A Women Or I Would've Slapped The Hell Out Of You For Saying That To Me I'm Tired Of Yo Shit You Always Bitching About Something" Her Bottom Lip Started To Shake Like She Was Finna Cry "You Can Save That Ree I Don't Care About Those Tears Anymore This Relationship Is Over I Can't Do It Anymore With You" With That I Grabbed My Bag And Walked Out The Room I Told Jada To Come On Before I Could Walk Out The Door I Heard Ree's Nagging Voice Again "So You Leave The Person You've Been With For Three Years All For This Bitch King That's Okay Cause I Swear You Ain't Gotta Worry About Me Or This Baby Ever Again" "So You Pregnant With My Seed ? Ree You Know That's Funny Because We Haven't Had Sex Unprotected Since The Last Time You Got Pregnant And Had A Miscarriage With My Seed So Be Real Who's Baby Is It Cause It Ain't Mine Is It That Nigga You Cheated On Me With The First Time ?" With That I Walked Out Jumping Into The Car With Jada And Speeding To The Hospital I Was Mad As Hell I Should've Listened To The Boys When They Said Ree Was A Hoe I Wasted Three Unhappy Years Of My Life With Her Just For Stuff To Go Left Was I Wrong For Leaving Her ? Am I Wrong For Saying The Kid Wasn't Mine ? A Million Thoughts Ran Through My Head I Don't Know What To Do At This Point It's To Many Questions And Not Enough Answers .

Ree's Pregnant ?
Is It King's Baby ?
What Is Lauren Up To ?
What's Gonna Happen With Nae ?
Jada And King ?
Ree And King ?
Where's Rodney ?