Chapter 77⃣

Ree Pov :
I Can't Believe That He Just Broke Up With Me Leaving Me Alone To Raise A Baby . Yeah I Have Cheated On King Before And He Found Out But He Forgave Me For It I Thought We Moved Past That , When He Brought Up My Miscarriage I Couldn't Even Say Anything I Was Speechless That Baby Could've Been His Or Malik's I'm Not Proud Of Myself For Sleeping With His Enemy But I Have To Do What I Gotta Do To Keep Money In My Pockets Yeah King Has A Lot Of Money But You Can Never Get Enough . Call Me A Gold Digger All You Want I Just Refuse To Get A Job When I Can Have The Biggest Drug Dealer Take Care Of Me I Can't Let Him Go All Over Some Bull Shit He Was Right About One Thing Though My Baby Isn't His I Just Wanted To Pin The Baby On Him And Once The Baby Got Here Put Him On Child Support And Run Away With All His Money I Didn't Think That He Would Be Smart Enough To Put Two And Two Together . In All Honesty I Don't Know Who I'm Pregnant By I've Been Sleeping Around With So Many Different People For Money That It Could Be Anybodies Including The Niggas He Surrounds His Self With But King Would Never Know That I Just Know I Can't Let Him Slip Through My Fingers . I Called Malik So I Could Talk To Him The Phone Rung And Rung He Never Answered Throwing The Phone To The Other Side Of The Bed I Laid Down Letting Sleep Take Over .

Rodney Pov :
I Sat With My Head In My Hands Thinking About What I Did To Nae I Could Hear The Voices In My Head Talking To Me Telling Me I Did The Right Thing To Her By Beating On Her Telling Me I Should've Just Killed Her While I Had The Chance But The Other Part Of Me Wanted To Believe That I Was Wrong The Bad Voices In My Head Just Wouldn't Let Me . I Got Up Walking Into The Bathroom To Go Take My Medicine I Don't Know Why I Stopped Taking Them Because When I Did This Is What Happened I Put Both Pills In My Mouth Drinking Water Behind Them . I Stood There Over The Sink For A Few More Minutes Till The Pills Started To Take Affect On My Body Walking Back To The Front Of My House My Phone Started Going Off I Picked It Up Only To See That It Was Lauren Calling I Ignored Her Call I Had More Important Stuff To Worry About Than Talking To Her I Just Sat There On The Couch Thinking About My Next Move I Was Going To Make I Knew I Couldn't Stay In This House Any Longer Cause If I Did I Was A Dead Man Walking When I First Got With Nae Her Pops Told Me That If I Did One Simple Thing As To Hurt His Daughter He Would Kill Me And Dispose Of My Body Making It Look Like I Never Existed And I've Heard Stories About Him So I Knew He Wasn't Playing With Me Back In The Day When He Was A Kingpin He Was The Most Ruthless Nigga In Atlanta Now That He's Retired King Has Took Over Making More Moves Than Ever This Nigga Can Take A Life And Not Get Caught You Would Never Know That He Was Behind It Unless You Saw Him Do It . When King Pulled Out That Gun On Me In His Parents House I Know He Would've Pulled The Trigger If Nae Wasn't Standing There That Man Has Had It Out For Me From Day One Just Because Him And My Brother Have Beef About Territory Malik Wants To Be On The Thrown That Kings Sitting On But He Can't Every Time He's Tried To Knock King Down He's Failed But What King And My Brother Have Going On Is Not My Concern All I Know Is That I Have To Get Out Of Atlanta And Start Over But Trust And Believe I Will Be Back And The First Person I'm Coming For Is Nae Once My Bitch Always My Bitch She'll Be Mine Again Just Wait And See .

*The Next Day*

Janae's Pov :
I Wanted To Wake Up So Bad But I Couldn't It's Like My Eyes Were Glued Shut I Could Hear Everybody Talking To Me And I Even Heard Them Crying What Shocked Me a The Most Out Of Everybody Was Jay Crying He's Never Cried In Front Of Me Or Let Me Know That Something Was Bothering Him He Would Just Keep A Straight Face Through Whatever The Situation Was I Just Hope That He Can Get To Rodney Before They Try To Get To Him Being That Malik Is Rodney's Brother I Know That They're Scheming Away To Try And Kill My Brother I Heard My Moniters All Of Sudden Start To Get Louder And Louder All Of Sudden My Body Started To Shake Violently I Heard The Door Bust Open Nurses And My Doctor Were Holding Me Down "What's Going On With Her ?" I Heard Jays Voice "Bestfriend What's Going On Nae Get Up" I Heard Jada Cry They Shot Something Up My Arm To Stop The Seizure I Was Having It Took Only A Few Minutes To Take Affect In No Time I Was Back To What Felt Like A Deep Deep Sleep . I Just Wanted My Life Back To Normal Lord Why Did This Have To Happen To Me ? Just Give Me The Strength To Wake Up And Get Back To Normal I've Never In A Million Years Thought That My First Love The First Person That I Ever Committed Self To Would Turn Into The Nigga I Wished I Never Met .