04 ✿ FIGHT!

I sat idly chatting with Jiro and Kaminari, finding their company enjoyable. "So, Y/n," Kaminari said. "Are you and Uraraka dating?"

I looked at him and blinked. "No? What gave you that idea?"

Kaminari blushed from the embarrassment of jumping to conclusions. "Ah! Sorry, you two just seemed so close yesterday."

I waved my hand, silencing his worries. "It's no problem, don't worry. Me and Ocha-chan are friends from middle school. The two of us used to be in a trio, but our third moved to America. She got into a hero school on a full-ride scholarship," I explained with a fond smile on my face. I decided the best way to stay happy was to ignore how Keiko was treating me recently, and instead remember - and only mention - how we were before.

"Oh wow. She must have a super strong quirk," Jiro commented.

I shook my head with a proud smile, "Nope! Keikei is quirkless. She got in through test scores alone." I sighed dreamily. "She's so smart."

"Q-quirkless? Really?" Kaminari stammered in surprise. I just nodded.

"Impressive, right?" Our conversation was cut off by a certain number one pro hero entering the classroom.

"I AM HERE!" All Might said. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL HERO!"

"I can't believe it's really All Might!" Kaminari said in amazement.

"So he is a teacher!" Kirishima said.

"This year is gonna be totally awesome!" I said as I leaned back in my seat to look at Kirishima, who nodded enthusiastically.

"Hey look. Is he wearing his Silver Age costume?" Tsuyu asked.

"I'm getting goosebumps. It's so retro!" Ojiro said.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as Heroing 101. Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good," All Might explained. He flexed his muscles. "Let's get into it!" He pulled a card from his pocket and held it out to face us. 'Battle'. "Today's lesson will pull no punches!"

"Fight training!" Bakugo exclaimed, it was obvious he was excited. 

"Real combat?" Midoriya said, it was obvious he was nervous. 

I looked at my costume nervously in the mirror. It was a little more revealing than I had hoped. I had a plum jacket and white undershirt, both were unbuttoned because of the tight fit - which meant my chest was exposed. I had a pleated plum skirt that reached my mid-thighs, I made sure to have the same colored shorts underneath so I would be able to move without worrying about being exposed. I had a simple plain white haori on along with layered thigh-high socks. I had plain pink socks that reached my thighs and then striped light green socks that reached a little below the pink socks under those. My shoes were plain light pink sneakers with ribbons as the shoelaces. I sighed and tried covering my chest with the haori. It wasn't a permanent fix, so I decided to just suck it up and go along with it. 

"Y/n you look so cute!" Toru cooed at me. I jumped and smiled sheepishly.

"Gah! Thank you... They must've missed some measurements, my shirt and jacket are too tight to button up..." I groaned. 

Toru giggled, "I think it makes you look even cuter."

"Aw, thanks, Toru-san! That means a lot," I said. Toru's costume was just a pair of gloves and shoes, given her invisibility. 

I walked out of the tunnel that led to the training ground and found my friends immediately - it was hard not to notice the bright red hair accompanied by yellow and black. "Hey guys," I greeted happily. The three turned to look at me and started blushing, Kaminari the worst of the bunch.