A/N: Quirk info slot

Yin Dragon(陰竜) is the ability to manipulate anything the user so wishes purely by intent or anxiety. Its limits can go as far as manipulating every galaxy within existence. The drawbacks for this quirk are that the younger you are, the more energy has to be conserved to have a shot at being able to use it fully. Even with a full night's rest, it takes toddlers/adolescents a full week of nonstop rest after using the ability.

Whatever the user wishes, it deals with an astronomically large amount of energy to fully revive a dead being. The amount of energy could very well kill its user, irregardless of how long the being has been dead for. Now then, it requires a normal calorie consumption amount(higher for adolescents and toddlers).

There is another problem with this quirk. When sleeping, users can go into a state of sleep-walking. They normally engage in the last thing they recall doing while awake, and if not, they normally do their preferred habits. This doesn't pose a threat, especially around familiar individuals. However, if they were in a dangerous situation, it'd essentially be like getting high on Perc 99²(Absolutely nobody will be safe, even those close to them).

This quirk(while within the a sleep-walking state) allows users to-when consuming another individual's anatomy-copy other quirks, whether or not they share similar or exact quirk sharing bases such as One For All. If Shadows state is activated(Shadows House ref), they can consume the entire person and further amplify the quirk itself. The user's natural speed is increased by 0.06%, too.

Anatomically, there would be no nerves or spinal coloumn within the user's body. They are there, however. They just can not be touched and damaged. Same with the brain. Though, with the brain is within a pocket dimension completely separate from the body. It's linked to the body like a wireless connection. These things can be monitored through an MRI scan, but that's it.

Red strings() are the ability to manipulate red strings and also grant the vision of soulmate strings. These strings can combust due to how flammable they are. This also applies to soulmate strings. The stronger the bond between these two or three people, the more likely it is for her to burn if she touches it. The strength of the strings depends either on stamina or how many soulmate strings are around. However, this is a double-edged sword in a way that the strings can very well injure her severely, too.

The strings shoot out of her forearms, mainly due to the fact that they can damage joints when shooting out of other parts of her body. The only part of her body she can constantly be healing are her forearms, which also contributes to that as well.

Mineta note:(it's perverse in a way, so you can skip if you want:\ )

Sanako's body is built in a muscular like way. Not too much. According to Mineta, her breasts are the perfect size to be used as pillows, and her thighs are the one thing he needs to be in between.

He had been thoroughly dealt with by every girl in both Class 1-A and 1-B.

H

ere what she look like btw