9: Sports Festival 2

Pinned to the ground by the neck, she choked as her vision grew darker, feigning a smile on her features.

Silly boy... does he not know how useless he's making her seem?

...

Sometime after the grouping challenge, the one on one fights had finally commenced. She was up against... just who was this again..?
No matter. His bland face and tape quirk were of no use against her. She had needed to let off steam.

Her once blue eyes turned a dark red, much like Shigaraki's eyes. This was not noticeable, but she had been seething under that neutral expression. Sero, being his usual overconfident self, taped her and proceeded to swing her around when the round started.

Silent, she allowed herself to swung around multiple times before he let go. As he did, she vanished, and tee was a gust of dust suddenly coming from the center of the ring where the black haired tape boy had been stationed. The dust hadn't settled yet, but two taped wires in different directions had been shot some distance above the smoke. Sweating profusely with his heart beating out of his chest was Sero, balancing with the tapes that had been shot out.

'That speed... no... it can't be her... is she that... assassin...?'

She looked down. Missed. She had been down on her left knee, her right foot pressed directly in the center of the now destroyed ring. She stood up and looked upward, speaking calmly.
"If you don't come down, I'll get you down from there. My method will hurt, though."

She waited a few moments before sighing. Lifting her forearms up to chest level, making an X shape while her palms were outstretched.
Neither the audience nor the standby heroes expected this.
In less than a second, the entire stadium, including some external parts, had been covered in actively glowing red strings. Sero's tapes had been cut, and he had fallen. As soon as he touched a red string, they all wrapped around him. Those strings, as strong as they were, weren't supporting his weight. He still fell to the ground.

Dusting himself off and coughing heavily, he looked up at her, his vision growing blurry. He could see, but now it felt like his eyes were pulsating. She had calmly walked up to him and smacked him on the head. The dust had barely settled. Sero felt strangely better with that slap.

She had healed his bones since a decent number had snapped at the fall to the ground, and since the ring was destroyed, he's been injured even further than that.

Clasping her hands together, a gust of wind blew all the smoke away out the stadium. Shaking her head, almost ready to go too far. Seto, agitated, taped her fully. He was pushing his quirk, too confused and concerned to bother with it.

Using his full strength, he threw her into the air. That was a mistake.

(Silence)
Those kanji had appeared in the air, and immediately, the ground started to shake. However, there was no sound. Tearing herself out of the tape, she made a small Hollow Star ball in her hand before throwing the ball at him with full force. If it weren't for the fact that Hollow Star was an explosive, she would still have the ability to seriously injure Sero with the pure force of the ball alone.

Nobody was able to speak or hear each other for a time until the kanji had disappeared from thin air. All those who were watching were also silenced for as long as they were staring at the screen. When it fully disappeared, sound returned.

"Aizawa..." Present Mic spoke softly into the mic, his heart racing and his body whilst gently tapping Aizawa multiple times. "I couldn't speak... I... I couldn't..."
"And I was glad for a time until you spoke again." Aizawa snapped, leaning forward slightly to view the ring.
"Michael, can you put my glasses on for me?" He asked quietly, turning his head. His bandaged form stared Present Mic up and down, noticing that he was sweating. Leaning towards Mic, Aizawa smirked slightly, his face still invisible under the mask. Mic turned his head, and his eyes went wide. He switched off the microphone, and Sanako, as far as she was, heard everything.
Speaking in a slightly high-pitched and embarrassed tone, she pointed at the booth they were in. "Aizawa! I can hear you two!"
Her cheeks had been reddened with the actual embarrassment. Sero tried to attack again, but she just grabbed him and threw him off the ring immediately.