evening events

Monaco - Sunday

"Gosh, you're really something else." Charles chuckled while they walked over the street to the restaurant.

Max grinned and bit his bottom lip while he watched the Monegasque brushing over his trousers, trying to hide any evidence of what had happened just two minutes ago in the car. Once they got closer to the restaurant though, the Dutchman got nervous, unsure of what people will think about Charles.

He for himself didn't care as Max had never been really interested in the media or what people were saying about him or anyone else, he simply didn't care. But he somehow liked the driver and therefore didn't want to be the reason for any bad headlines about him, causing any problems.

"Sorry we're late, I have a table under the name of Ch"

"Charles Leclerc!" the woman at the entrance blurred out, her eyes widening, "It's really you, I am so sorry that we have bothered you with that call. Of course it's not a problem that you're late. We just thought someone was making a joke, using your name for the reservation."

"No, of course not, it was me." the Monegasque then said, annoyed rolling his eyes while she looked through the reservations, causing Max a quiet giggle.

"I am so sorry Mr. Leclerc, please follow me." she then said, gesturing that the boys should follow her.

"We have this private room here, it's a bit small, but if you want we can" she nervously said in hectic, looking around the other table where some people were sitting, luckily not really paying attention to the driver.

"It's fine, we'll take it." Charles then said, visibly annoyed by her presence.

"Okay, so you can take a seat and I'll send the waiter" she the said, wanting to pull the chair back, which Charles friendly declined.

"I'll do it, thank you." he said before he waited until she was gone, the door closing behind her.

"You really couldn't stand her, hu?" Max chuckled, looking after her before facing the Monegasque again, who suddenly stepped closer.

"Gosh she was the worst, probably a fan. They can really get annoying some times." he sighed before he left a kiss underneath Max's ear.

"I... I'm also just a fan, you know?" the Dutchman breathed, feeling how his words got stuck in his throat because of the feeling of Charles's lips against his neck, "Well to be fair, I'm not even a Leclerc fan."

The last part caused Charles to laughed and he pulled Max even closer, snatching an arm around his waist.

"You're not?!" he chuckled before he carefully bit into Max's earlobe, "But I'm gonna make you one, thrust me."

The Dutchman could only respond with a slight groan before Charles luckily stepped back, pulling the chair back for Max, who's cheeks blushed but he thanked the driver and took a seat.

"So, Max the fan" Charles chuckled as he took a seat, "Tell me more about you. You probably know a lot about me, but besides your name and that you can give amazing blow jobs I know nothing about you."

Before the Dutchman could answer though, the waiter came into their room and asked for the orders, also telling them that their food and drinks would be covered by the restaurant, again saying sorry for the mistake with the name and everything.

Once the man was gone again, Charles looked at Max, waiting for an answer. The strong look of the green eyes made the Dutchman a bit nervous and he started playing with his fingers. WHat was the Monegasque expecting?

What should Max tell him, his life was boring and completely normal, he was just a normal person, by far not someone like Charles. Rich, good looking, famous, a special life and people only admiring him.