sweet surprises

Belgium - race week

It was now a couple weeks back since Max had been to Monaco and god, he had never wanted to leave. Charles lips too addictive, his arms wrapped around his body too warm, his little compliments too cute.

But the next race had been calling so Charles had flown over to Canada while Max went back to the Netherlands, enjoying his summer break. They still both texted daily, sharing some sweet thought with each other, sometimes also very naughty things, but it was amazing each way.

The Monegasque even played with the thought of inviting Max to the Dutch GP after the summer break as he missed the teacher more than he would have liked. At the same time though he was scared, didn't want to push Max into something he wasn't ready for.

Meanwhile the Dutchman was also quite unsure of the Monegasque's thoughts, even thinking that for him it had been a one time thing and now they were just texting until that also ran out. But he had a good and happy life, texting with the driver was only a plus.

A big one and even though max would never admit that to himself, he kinda needed Charles in his life, he missed him and even dared to dream of them meeting again, well knowing that this wasn't as easy as the first time.

There it had been pure luck that the driver had spotted him, had decided to put his number in Max's notebook. But now they had their own lives, kilometers away from each other. Charles racing for the championship once again while Max was already preparing for the next school year and his class.

Their lives went pass each other and the only thing holding them together were there little texts, that made each other smile bigger then the other one knew. But when Max's phone vibrated on this Tuesday, an unfamiliar number was shining on his screen.

Unknown number
Do you have time this weekend? Wanna surprise Charles at the Belgium GP?

Max widened his eyebrows before he shrugged them in question. It wasn't that this question kinda was replaying a dream of his, but it was just so random and all of a sudden.

Unknown number
It's Pascale by the way, Charles's mother :)

The Dutchman's body calmed down a bit once he read that, still confused why she had his number and was texting him. So without thinking too much, he typed exactly that into his phone.

Charles's handsome boyfriend
Hi, why do you have my number?

Pascale, Charles's mum
Stole it from Charles's phone ;)
But Arthur won't make it this weekend and we have a pass left. I've heard Charles wanted to ask you for the Dutch GP after the break but I thought why not surprising him with you joining this one already.

Max had to read the text twice to realized that this was actually happening, that Charles's mother had sent him an invitation for the race this weekend. But of course there was only one logical answer.

Charles's handsome boyfriend
Yeah of course I wanna surprise him, I kinda miss him

The last part got added unintentionally and max widened his eyes as he saw what he had sent.

Charles's handsome boyfriend
Sorry, I mean it would be great seeing him again.

Max felt how his cheeks got red in embarrassment, but luckily nobody was around who could see it.

Pascale, Charles's mum
Don't worry, he misses you too, he talks about you all the time ;)

God damn, how embarrassing Max thought, but then he remembered how Pascale had seen them in Charles's apartment that day. Max in the drivers shirt while the Monegasque's body was covered in red scratch marks and hickeys.