thoughtful toy

Belgium - race day

When Max woke up that next day, he automatically stretched his arm over to the other side of the bed, searching for Charles. But the other side of the bed was empty, only a messy pillow and a blanket were laying there, making the Dutchman wonder where his boyfriend might be.

While carefully opening his eyes, adjusting them to the light, Max rolled onto his back, stretching his arms and legs from him while yawing loudly. In that exact moment the Monegasque stepped out of the bathroom, instantly smiling as he saw the teacher awake.

His grin widened even more as he saw that Max's blanket had slipped of him in the stretching process, the naked body of the Dutchman on full display for him as he always used to sleep completely naked.

"Good morning babe." Max said in his deep seductive morning voice, putting one arm behind his head so that he could look at the driver while biting his bottom lip, fully aware of the sight he offered him.

Charles shook his head to free his eyes from Max's morning boner before he looked up.

"Good morning mon amour." he chuckled while he slowly walked over to the bed before crawling over the man on top of it.

The Dutchman's breath quickened as he felt the driver close, especially as Charles was only wearing his black boxers that were laying tight around his private parts, creating a clear outline for the teacher to see.

"You're hot." Charles breathed while one of his hands was brushing through Max's messy morning hair before it settled on his cheek.

"Nothing compared to you." Max breathed in return before he lifted his head to close the gap between their lips.

The innocent and sweet kiss turned pretty quick pretty heated, so at some point the Monegasque was laying between Max's spread legs, the blanket had found it's way to the floor a long time ago.

"Fuck Charles." the Dutchman groaned into the kiss, feeling the other man's abs constantly stroking over his hard cock that was by now pressing against the driver.

"No sex remember, so hold yourself together." Charles chuckled as Max arched his back into him.

But his boxers also got tighter after some time so at some point he stopped their making out, sitting back on his knees that were placed between the Dutchman's thighs. Max whined at the cold feeling around his dick, missing the much needed friction.

"I have a surprise for you, the one I yesterday told you about." Charles then said and pulled something from behind his back, holding it up so the Max had a clear view of it, instantly choking on air as he saw the purple plug.

It was long and thick and Max already wondered how that should fit into him, but he also was excited for it as he had never tried out such a toy, any toy in general.

"You're gonna keep this inside you the whole day, until I pull it out of you." the Monegasque started explaining while Max only hummed in agreement, too overwhelmed to say anything.

He quietly groaned and arched his back as Charles licked his fingers and started preparing him before he bend down to his ear.

"And you're not allowed to cum, do you hear me." he breathed into Max's ear, biting his earlobe and then neck on his way back up.

"O... Okay, y... es... yes." the Dutchman stuttered, breathing heavily as the two fingers inside him were clearly what he needed right now.

But Charles had juts forbidden him to cum so it was a terrible situation for him. Luckily the driver pulled his digits out after a short time of scissoring them, meaning that Max would now be ready.