00

Hi, 

thanks for being here and I hope you will enjoy the story as much as I loved writing it. 

STARTED: August 19th, 2024

FINISHED: ?

This story will contain some mature content such as descriptive violence, murder, substance abuse, and some minor sexual content. I will try my best to list all the possible trigger warnings for the chapters that need it but you have been warned:)

The storyline will go with the timeline of the series, starting at the beginning of season 2. I do not own any of the characters except Annabelle.  The main character is 19 when she meets Five again so all the actions that might be mentioned will not include any minors. 

I will refer to Victor in s2 as Vanya as I believe that the transition was really important not only in the plot but also for the character development and the actor himself. 

I also want to remind you that English is not my first language and I am 18 so please forgive my mistakes and just bare with me:))

ps. anabelle's parents were bleaching her hair when she was little, that's why she is blond  in the prologue...

anabelle: kristine froseth

five hargreeves: aidan gallagher

viktor hargreeves: elliot page

diego hargreeves: david castaneda

klaus hargreeves: robert sheehan

allison hargreeves: emmy  raver-lampman

luther hargreeves: tom hopper

lila pitts:  rita arya

Please feel free to leave comments and starts on every chapter, I would love to hear from you and know all your opinions and possible theories as the story develops.

Brace yourself, and hopefully, have fun;))

//

follow my tiktok for any updates: vivsangel_