Part 22

The morning came and with that it brought a lot of fuss. Once I managed to open my heavy eyelids I was greeted by Paige's face. She looked down at me before she waved someone over. I closed my eyes again, hopefully this massive pain in my head would go away soon. Is this a hangover? I was a mess, I needed to get some help, maybe some food. 

I shot up, I pushed the pain away, I pushed the headache to the back of my mind as I sat up. 

"Tash?" Paige questioned frantically. 

I looked over at my brother, "I need to eat!" I spoke, it was like a breakthrough for me. I had enever felt this way before. "I actually want to eat. I need to get some thing."

"Natasha," Wade spoke softly, I could see his face a small smile tugging at his lips, a forced smile. 

I flipped my head around and saw Dean in the room, my eyes widened momentarily, hopefully he didn't understand but I guess the look of disappointment on his face told me otherwise. 

"Lets get her some food" Paige spoke. 

"No," my brother spoke. "I need to speak to her, alone."

Paige looked at Dean and then me then Wade. "If she wants to eat."

"Just get out." I hadn't heard him shout like that for a long time. I laid back down and let the cloudiness reappear in my head. I listened as the door closed and then my heard my brother's sigh. "Do you want to tell me what happened to you last night?"

I groaned, "Is it actually any of your business?"

"Did you go to him?" His voice was shaky, "Did you go back to James?"

"Shut up!" I snapped as I sat back up, "I'm not an absolute moron. I know you think very little of me but really? If that is what you think of me then I best leave now."

He rubbed the back of his neck before he let out a groan, "I just worry about you, you come back from a date start smoking, start drinking, leaving your shoes, tights and bag lying around and going off getting drunk. It's not like you."

My legs felt like a cramp was coming, I moved out of the covers and out of the bed and started to walk around. "First of all, my date wet terribly, which you will be glad to here." My voice was full of anger before I jumped up and sat on the table. "I thought that would make you really happy," I pointed out seeing Wade's face fall a little. "I guess you always get what you want." I then grab my clutch and throw it at him, "I guess you already read it, but in there is all the stuff James gave me to me." 

Wade opened the clutch and took the papers out and started to read them. 

"I guess you win again." I stood back on my feet. "Suddenly I'm not feeling so hungry." I lie to him, I guess he doesn't need to know everything about me now. "I have to shower." 

I grab my suitcase and head into the bathroom locking the door. 

I listened as I ran the shower, I didn't get in at first, I could hear the door opening and voices. "How is she?" Paige asked quickly and what she thought was quietly. 

There was no response, I listened on but nothing until Dean spoke. "Wade, is she okay?"

"I think you need to leave," Wade spoke gruffly. 

"What have I done?" Dean questioned, he sounded weak at that moment. 

I heard a bang, like a punch of a wall, "You need to go!" 

I heard the door slam, I guess Dean had left with a door slam. I finally slipped my clothes off and got in the shower, I didn't care what was said out there now, I just wanted some silence.