Part 46

The next day I met Edge at a center, I walked in and found I must have been the last one. "About time," Edge laughed as I walked over to the group who were all sitting around on benches. "Guys this is Tasha." He then pointed at each as he named them, "This is my wife, Beth." She was obviously a former wrestler herself, she had the muscles for it. "Christian, my former partner in the ring." I had seen pictures of him around, now that was where I knew him and Edge from, Edge had his long hair in the pictures. "Gregory, Lita, Jeff and Chris."

I smiled at each of them, unsure of what I was supposed to do next. 

"So," Edge continued to speak, "Just be gentle with her she went through how many tables yesterday?"

I laughed, "About twelve."

"Twelve?" Lita asked as she stood up and stretched her arms up above her head. "You must be sore this morning."

"Trust me I've felt better." 

"You didn't have to train two days in a row," Edge reminded me as his wife stood up next to him and he linked his hand with hers. "Lets get to work guys."

I ended up pairing off with Lita who was happy to show me how to execute all her moves, "To be the best," she smiled "You have to train with the best."

This was great and she even managed to convince Jeff that  should be practicing the moves on him, he was happy to help. She walked me through the moves from the start and how to catch your opponent and then how to execute. 

"Fuck," Jeff mumbled as he got off the mat and rubbed his bum, "Could you not drop me so hard next time?"

"Sorry," I laughed, I hadn't had much experience with many people, Al and Mick where quite violent and I guess they expected the same amount of force back. "I have been training with Al Snow."

"That will be why you are so heavy handed," Jeff smiled. "I guess you have to be in the ring."

"There is no guessing about it," Lita pointed out. "You know what it was like." She leaned against the wall, "Things are different now days, it's all about being more soft and gentle. Not as extreme as it used to be."

"That's because," Edge bounced over, "It's PG 13."

"It's boring," Jeff sighed as he got Edge in a head lock. Jeff looked at me, "Always be on the look out for your opponents to be looking the other way, grab them when they are not noticing."

Edge then got out the head lock and put Jeff on the floor in one motion, "But don't be too cocky about it and let your opponent get out." Edge then offered his hand to Jeff who accepted before getting up from the ground. 

"There is so much you need to know," Lita told me. "So do you have your first match scheduled?"

"Not yet," I admitted. "I am close though, I think everything is supposed to be coming to a head soon."

"What does that even mean?" Lita asked. 

I sighed, "Well to get where I need to be I am heel, wearing a mask and attacking stars and finally Stephanie will put me in a match when people start to demand to know who I am and why this is happening."

"Couldn't they have come up with a better story line? You are going to be a masked girl until when?" Jeff asked as Beth, Gregory, Christian and Chris came over, they were carrying drinks which they gave out and we all sat on the floor to talk. 

I shrugged, "I dunno. It's a bit of a mess to be honest. I went away from a year, Stephanie I guess wants me to be someone else. Not Tasha." 

"And how many people know about this?" Jeff asked as Edge filled the others in on the story, which wasn't much to be honest.