Part 37

B R I E

Heading out to the backstage area I spotted Paige limping backstage with some help from Nat, the only one who had stuck by her. I looked around and just spotted the figure leaving, I ran to catch up and spun the girl around but was surprised when I saw Emma there. She wasn't even wearing the same clothes. "Sorry," I mumbled before I walked away. 

I knew Nikki would want to say thanks to whoever it was later. I needed to know who it was, and who was she out to get next?

"Brie!" I heard a shout, I looked around to see Daniel.

"Hey," I smiled as i ran over and hugged him, our lips connecting into a kiss. I will never get tired of kissing this man. "What are you doing here?"

"Well," he gave his pretend hurt look, "I wanted to see my beautiful wife."

"Shut up," I laughed giving him a slap on the chest. "Why are you really here?"

"Seriously," he smiled. "I thought I would take you out after tonight. We haven't had a night together for ages. I wanted to treat you."

I kissed him again before I heard gagging noises, I turned to see AJ. "Shut up," I grinned at her as I untangled myself from Daniel's arms. "What do you want loser?"

AJ shook her head "I received a reply from Tasha." 

I felt a pang of jealously, I reached to my pocket and saw I had a message too. "I have a message too."

I opened it as Daniel and AJ came around and looked as I read it. 

My birthday had been pretty boring up until this point. Meet me tomorrow. x

I looked at Daniel and then AJ before letting a little scream out, it had been so long since I had seen her. I don't even know why she left in the first place. 

I was meeting Tasha today, she wanted to meet me at mall but I told her I couldn't leave the hotel. It wasn't a lie, the girls had sworn me to not leave the hotel so they could come and say hello too. She agreed with hesitation. I glanced at my watch seeing it was 5 minutes till I was meeting her, "What if she doesn't show?" I asked looking at Nikki. 

"She will," Nikki told me. "She likes you."

"She likes you too," I laughed. "Dumb ass."

"You better go" Alicia piped in handing me my bag. "If she arrives and you aren't there she might leave and think how you'll feel then."

I nodded taking my bag and heading down to the lobby, I looked around. There was a girl with bright red hair with her back to me, she was talking to a guy who worked at the hotel. I decided to look outside, there was a girl outside leaning against the wall having a cigarette. She had pink hair and sunglasses covering her face. Her outfit was short black skirt and a black tank tee, whoever this was was wearing a pair of black biker boots that came up to her knees. If only I had the confidence to wear that normally. 

The girl tilted her head in my direction making me jump and stop staring at her. 

"It's the pink hair isn't it?" She asked in a squeaky voice. "It's too much?"

"No," I lied, "It's just lovely."

"Don't lie to me Brie," she laughed as she removed her sunglasses and flicked her tab away. 

I was shocked, this confident, normal sized girl was Tasha. "Wow," I laughed looking at her. "You've-"

"I know I know," she grinned. "I look amazing."

I couldn't help but hug her, she looked amazing. She had hips, she looked healthy and very much alive. "I thought you were never coming back." 

Tasha laughed as she pushed her sunglasses back on her face. "I don't scare that easily."