13

The grass was wet and the ground soggy from all the rain that soaked the whole city. Clouds still as gray as ever and no sun to be seen. Was it noon, afternoon, dusk? Nobody knows.

A pair of slippers with fluffy cat designs began walking in the said ground that was extremely obvious to be incompatible. The person who wore them, however, could not be bothered.

Walking towards a tree in the backyard, she sat on one of it's big roots that became a somewhat dry spot to sit upon. In her hands was none other than the box that contained the poetries that she had made, and in the other hand was another small box.

Exhaling calmly, she opened the box and fished out the first letter. It was a poem about the first time they had met.

She was infatuated, struck by the aesthetic appeal this new classmate had given her for it was as if someone took a description of her type and made it into a human being.

Although she knew herself to be creative, it was then that she wrote the most marvelous piece of poetry she has ever made, which was the one she was reading right now.

As she was reading the letter, it felt as if her memory got jogged up and she was able to remember and feel everything in that moment once more.

Once she finished, she folded the paper again, and then took the other smaller box that she held, opened it, and took the smaller item inside...

And burned the letter.