5. the forbidden desires

Y/n pov :

I squinted my eyes next day ,  as I remembered last night I have slept on the bed ,  the warmth lingered all over me , as I opened my eyes to see the side beside me is empty as always , but yesterday did something happen to us or me ? I thought as the cold wind striked my hard nipples over my breasts as I enlarged my eyes to take out the warm white blanket off my naked body to see some red hickeys and marks all over my chest , and stomach,  I completely took the thing out on me to see the marks all over my thighs and abdomen area ,  I  shrugged aggressively as the incident cross over my head  that jungkook drunk yesterday and committed this to me .

But ,  he is the one who kept distance between me and him

as if we strangers,

he is the one who caused me pleasure and pain by his touch , 

he is the one who desired my yesterday, 

he is the one who took out my virginity,

  he is the one who shouldn't touch and treat me like a slave isn't it ?

The thoughts lingered in mind as the aggression finally took place in my mind and soul . I  slowly moved to get off the damn bed but suddenly the pain from my lower stroked me as I bumped back to my bed , as if I saw a  lizard on the floor beneath my feet . I moaned loudly as the pain hit more than earlier,  its not familiar to me to get the pain , as I was a virgin but yesterday he broke it .

He is not beside me this morning,  did he just used me , as a slave or like a whore , who just spread their legs to any man to get pleasure and pain in return for sake of money

Did he just used my like a doll which can be  thrower away after the destruction.

But where the hell is he ?

why i will be searching him though , he gets to his own fucking business.

'Ahhh ' I let out frustrated sigh , and gotten myself into the hall ,  where there are no maids and servants to work to me , atleast a human who can I spend time with .  I am again lonely ,  as the plain white tiles welcomed me in the damn working hell .

Jungkook pov :

I sat comfortably in my basement where I am ready to get my men to get the asshole who pock his finger into my damn mafia shit .

The blonde man with black narrow eyes with his plum smirk lips came as he bowed to me , he is  Park jimin , my assistant  and who can trap the godamn shit of   hwang.

"Mr jeon here is the man who caught under the cctv of your cabin , and he was trying to take out our information ." Jimin said as he moved beside  me and stood there watching me .

My men walked to me bring that asshole in holding him with their bulky shoulders and arms and other with black gum pointing at his bull head .

"Hyung  I need this asshole to our red hall to torture the hell out of him and kill him until he realize his mistake and  sure of that he will die today  as at any costs ."  I said as jimin nodded his head , I walked to that asshole who was digging holes into me by his stares   ,' but  it hurt me ?not , he don't know about my true self,  and consequences to face jeon jungkook '  I aggressively held his locks into my bleeding fingers where I pushed a bastard with my knuckles badly earlier .   He groaned in pain , as I held his chin up and slapped his cheeks twice and punched his across his bleeding jaw to coughing blood from his mouth in return .  I smirked at his state,