15 . seeking pleasure 18+

ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴇɴᴛ 🔞

" ahhhhhh jungkook--" lia moans with her ugly seducing voice choking out of her throat , as he thrusts in her deeply with his drunk state form . the room sex smelled all through the room as they doors closed . lia was choked by jungkook , they both laid on the bed as he hovers above her .

his naked buffed form pressed against her , his well built muscles torned out as she smirked at him .  her eyes rolled up as pleasure begin . " ahhhhh daddy hit me there " she yelps as he pound in her in animilastic speed . "hmmmm- she again moans out , as he thrust in her .

her plastic boobs booged up as she knealed her nippples , " ahhhhh daddy " she moans out as he again thrust .

" such a slut are you --" jungkook gritts as he pound in her .  he looked at her with cold eyes without any emotion .  she aggressively catch his collar and kiss him as he kiss back

the viagra started to work well as she trapped him in her plan .

""

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

My thoughts clouded my mind as i move my teary eyes to search my friend contact , its very late to talk with her , but i couraged to talk with her after a long time . my eyes searched  as i move my fingertips on the screen in my hand .

my heart felt heavy reminding  jungkoook and lia encounter .

" if he did really loved her , why the hell he married me at first place , why he still connected me in this and hurting me . my. Consious spoke as i sqeeze my eyes to tears fall .

ring ring

" hello?" A beautiful yet pleasant familiar voice rang from my cell as i vanish my thoughts and answer it .

seokryu" i cried as my sound whispered down , " y/n are you okay ?" Her worried tone rang as i muffled my breaths and spoke " no ---no ryu  , my life is living hell " my desperate voice held as she consoled me , " shhhhh dont cry and tell what happened , are you happy with the marriage ?" Her tone ring on my screen .

No ---- ryu , he wanted to damage me in all ways , he wanted to torture me " my voice came out as she cried with me , " shhhh now tell what happened ?" She spoke as i told her .

____________

The clouds burst as thunders shuddered ,  the coldness entrered into the halls ,  lia and jungkook didnt bothered about y/n, they were busy to themselves ,  y/n couldnt get enough of negative thoughts , the day when they fought , y/n and jungkook distanced themselves , and lia smirks at them .

Y/n was not strong enough to face the shit happening to her , she decided to get away from them as soon as possible ,  seokryu consoled her and did a escape plan , to get away from the monster and y/n accepted it as follows her best friend .

jungkook was two sided as he didnt ever managed to poke y/n into the mess as he physically contacted liafor his needs , surpressing the thought of y/n , he managed to work himself to the mafia shit as well his company . lia bounded him with her , well as he just think about lia , her aura changes as jungkook claims her . she turned him to her well ,  as she couldnt believe. Herself that her useless plan working out on the couples .

 Herself that her useless plan working out on the couples