16. shuddering heart

A strong breeze welcomed the inner walls of the big room ,  the whimpering state of her doesnt helping her ,  her naked body have pretty much red marks , her entire neck , chest and stomach was covered with his bites

A strong breeze welcomed the inner walls of the big room , the whimpering state of her doesnt helping her , her naked body have pretty much red marks , her entire neck , chest and stomach was covered with his bites . the tear stained face is dull .

the cold wind brush against her cheeks as she moved her timid eyes , as soon as she opened her eyes , she felt a hard substance pressed against her bare back , a weighted part tugged her waist tightly , her eyes widen as she observe jungkook with pretty red lips , closed eyes , as his hair shoved against his forehead .

" ahhh" she yelled as she rose up quickly from the bed . she wince in pain as she muffled her breaths and stops to cry . " 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒎 𝒊 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?"she sobbed as jungkook opened his eyes .
" oh bitch what were you thinking?" He chuckled , as he watch her entire naked figure , she quickly wore up her dress , as she glared at him .

" you fucking bastard , how dare you---" she was about to shut when some footsteps approach the room .

"Jungkook --- we should head out to the bell mark near the beach " lia utters as she watch y/n in disguist .

" and what are you doing here bitch , you should serve the food " lia's voice came out loud as stomp closer . her green eyes scan y/n as she bite her lip in confusion .

y/n observe lia reactions as she mocked her at the face , " ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ., ᴍɪss ʙɪᴛᴄʜ , ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏғ ᴍʀ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ , ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ?" She stomped out of the room with cold face , leaving jungkook and lia shocked from behind .

__________

Y/n pov

It is afternoon , my mind dizzed up very badly , i didnt liked the way he dominates me , i feel disguisted , but i cant able to escape nor ignore his touch . his strong gaze and touch still is impacting me , like a hard effect . why"? Why? Am i like this?" I hardly questioned to myself , but it no use .

i styled up in my regular dress , as i put my ponytail , the earlier escape plan is wasted and also i fell in my own trap itself , i feel i guilt up by using myself to serve him and his so called girlfriend

is it jealosy?

Shit

never , its not jealousy , i am better to hate him with my entire life , for making my life miserable .

Jungkook soon entered into the hall , as that witch follows , " lets go" he utters as he walk front , i gazed up myself and lia .

that fucking bitch is ready like she gonna seduce someone '

I moked her in myself , we entered into the car , the whole journey i was silent as hell . i kept my arm on the window and watch the surroundings.
My eyes clouded with tears reminding the words .