12. crazy for you 16+

The woman roam around the rooms, her long steady steps approach a closet where she could able to find something, the room filled with the things shattered here and there . The lady began to laugh at herself , her eyes started to search every corner of the pretty room .

"Ah" she let out a groan , the things she was searching wasnt at the place , she absorbes her lump , and again messed up the things . Her hands finally came over a document which she opened , 'contract marriage ' she read the above documents which she was holding , a confusion look took on her fair face . As she trace her fingertips on the paper .

" Is Jungkook and y/n marriage is just a contract " she groaned again as she clutch her  hair between her fingers tightly. " Why ? Why does he do this ?" She questioned herself , she immediately kept the document on its place before heading out without anybody know .

Flashback end

" I should find it out soon " she encouraged herself.

She was about to go when she heard some footsteps approaching her  as the door opened, she gasped some air in her breathe as she calmed down . Jungkook was  only in a towel wrapped around his torso,    manly fingure with doe brown eyes . With pink lips and messed black hair falling on his forehead perfectly His naked form  showed his well built chest and abs . Lia shamelessly watch his body and musclular biceps . A dangerous smirk played on her lips .

She took some steps back as jungkook came forward to her "jung__" her words cut off when he started " why you came here?" He asked her coldy with his black brown one

She took some steps back as jungkook came forward to her "jung__" her words cut off when he started " why you came here?" He asked her coldy with his black brown one . " Ah_that i -" she couldn't able to form words as they are stck in her throat .but a smirk played on her lips as she walked to him slowly yet seducely .

She stood on her heels and she reached to him , she kept her hands on his bulged chest , she trace his chest and abs , but he just watch her with cold black eyes . " I --have---missed you ---" she closed the distance between them after saying, as she attach her lips to his . Jungkook didn't stopped her and kissed her back , as she took it as a chance and wrapped her arms around him , she kissed him as he too wrapped his arms around her , she broke the kiss and spoke .

" did you missed me daddy ?"she spoke and again kisseshim. Jungkook didn't answered her and kissed her . They both were mingled in the kiss as jungkook throw her on the bed .

" You slut , now face the consequences,for your behaviour" he yelled at her face , and jumped on the bed .

""

Y/n  pov

I made my  hair into a bun as some thin strips of my hair fell on my  sides . My dress hugged my waist so perfectly , it was just covering upto my inner thighs and chest , it's wholly look like a frock. I usually wear it when I used to go and enjoy time with my friends on weekends .