6. lust or love 🔞

Y/n pov :

" y/n we might be busy some days , but we will come to meet you both definitely " mrs jeon , who is now my mother in law said to me , showing her beautiful pink red shade lips turning to a smile, as I returned her my smile.

"Yes daughter , we will meet you soon " mr jeon answered as I nodded my head , soon jungkook took them to drop them to their mansion .

I was surprised to see Mrs jeon and mr jeon at first place to come to our mansion out of sudden , but I was quick to adjust them meal and talk over the things .

" you get really attached to my parents , isn't it ?" Jungkook said as I turned back to him , what? I asked him again as he raised his one eye brow at me , "I asked you that, you just impressed them by your things?" He again repeated his damn statement as I rolled my eyes at him ," then what should I do jungkook, , do you wanna tell your mom and dad about your treating "? The bold question came over my tongue, as he watch me with his black eyes , oh so my babygirl became bold to her man?" My eyes widen at his statement as I squinted my eyes at him , standing infront of him , " your babygirl?" I laughed at his sudden pronouncement of me without my name, as he suddenly started to take his predatory steps towards me. Why are you coming towards me ?" I asked him as the silence he gave for my damn questions, I look at his black, eyes , as I could read his eyes, are they lust filled?" I questioned myself at this point , as I took my step back .

"Jungkook don't come towards me " I yelled at him , but he didn't listen to me . But still walking through me , as my back hit to the behind wall , he soon caged me between his arms and wall, sweat started to form on my forehead, as his eyes began to examine my face, as his eyes stopped at my trembling lips , my eyes widen as I started to sweat under him, I gripped his muscular biceps to move away from him , but my energy nothing compared to him .

What do you think of yourself?" He asked me ,as I rose my eyes to stare at his dark ones , he pulled by my waist as he touch my trembling lips as I squirm around him , " jungkook please don't touch me " I gritted my teeth , but he didn't bulge from his place , I shut my eyes angrilyas I stood infront of him , " why I should obey you Mrs jeon "? He questioned me , as I clenched my jaw at him " i am not Mrs jeon , its just for name sake and I am never wanted you to get close to me mr jeon , just maintain some distance between us " I spoke while clenching my jaw at him, he smiled at me " wtf why he is fucking smiling at me ? I thought in,my mind .

"Its not like you being touched by me y/n " he says as my eyes widen at his statement as I gulped my lump in to my throat down, "what do you wanna say ?" I asked at him, as he smirked at me , " I said its not like you enjoy my touch, and my closeness y/n , I remember when we did 'it ' that night, " he spoke as a shiver ran down to my spine , as I clenched my thighs .

What wrong with me , am I getting wet by his mere words at me ? I thought in my mind .

As my mind was getting dizzy, " no -- no ahh I don't like you touch " I didn't agreed his statement as my legs started to shake under him ." Oh my babygirl you don't need to cover up the situation, I know that you enjoyed every inch of mine that day , like you were moaning under me , like 'ahhhhh jungkook faster ----- " I cut him off " no --- never I never moaned your name " I sluttered at the end , as I don't wanna defeat myself against him , he laughed at me , as I grip my frock in my tiny fists,.

He came closer to me and closer to my ears " you don't know how you made me loss my control that day , i don't know, how you just control my body to yours, at just first intimidate time , and I am still can't recover from that " he whispered into my eyes , as my heart ran to beat faster than earlier, as I pushed him, " no its not me jungkook, you may be with other girl--s " I said to him , as he suddenly gripped my hours in his hands and pulled me to him aggressively. 'Ah ' I retorted a groan at the pain he is causing me , I look at him with my pleading eyes ," ahhh leave me jungkook " I uttered under my breath , as he didn't bulge and watch me with those dark eyes, " you say I don't know what difference i can feel in other girls and you " I pointed his finger at me , as my eyesvstarted to form , but he looked at him firmly gazing into my deep soul ," I know that we have done that in our house, I clearly remember that I was drunk at that time, as I lost my senses and fuvked you with my pleasure isn't it?" Hecasked me as his eyes were boring holes in my body as his words peirce through my heart . " I don't know " I retracted back as he clenched his jaw , he pulled me close as our tip of noses were touching against each other .