9. another woman

Flash back : 5 years ago

"Jungkook just listen to me once ,----" her words cut off , as he sged tears, " just stop bickering around , and covering the actual blunder mistake of yours , I never thought you would cheat on me with your best friend sohyun, --- I already guessed about you both--- how can you do this to me " jungkook yelled at lia as she stood there with her cold eyes as her lips turned to smirk .

Jun--- gkoook " she uttered but he ran off from there .

" he is just a little innocent kid sohyun , huh he thinks that I am genuinely love him , did you know that he is the son of great korea' one and only mafia king , he just fell in my trap sohyun " lia speaks, as sohyun laughs with her " but he already saw us lia , did you think he will marry you and make you mafia queen and keep throne on your head?" Sohyun cracks the laughter section ,lia seductively bite her lips , and kiss his lips "

dont worry my love , I have already planned enough to make my plan success sohyunaah just wait and watch " she tapes his shoulders and wore her long dress left by the heels tickling on the floor, after kissing him hungrily .

_

Jungkook and lia were a good friends in the seoul high school , later after few days , Jungkook started to feel some love feeling or attracted feeling around her , making him more attach to her. Jungkook father and mother were so busy at their mafia doings , as hwang team planned themselves to destroy them . His parents didn't care about him more , as jungkook one day, proposed to her .

as per the plan, lia have accepted him , in those 5 years ,they dated and shared their each other feelings, but still lia didn't came over her actual desires, Jungkook was silly to fall in her trap , as she used to chitchat and come over his place , she intimidated with him , as he was so engrossed with her lovely and adorable behavior.

After these 5years , she got caught as she and her best friend sohyun got intimidate, Jungkook did realize the situation, as he avoid lia , but she didn't stop to come over to him , as if she didn't done anything behind him but she acted and got close to sohyun . Jungkook still loved her and have a soft corner in his heart to her .

Later Mr jeon and Mrs jeon shifted their place to busan , as he got himself more away from lia , after some years finally jeon family won against the hwang , and got themselves again at seoul , Jungkook was 27 at that age when he returned back , he became cold , and bold , he didn't ever want to have any kind of feeling towards any of them , he just used some whores to get satisfied and manage the jeon mafia as Mr jeon left the world when Jungkook was 24 .

Mrs jeon encouraged Jungkook to manage the mafia , as he became mafia king of seoul . Mrs jeon married another man.

''