Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

"Good afternoon ma'am Aein, I am Doctor Creigh. I was the one who conducted tests on you and-- did something happened?" Creighton stopped talking after realizing the awkward atmosphere around the room.

Mabilis niyang tinapos ang lahat ng dapat ay gagawin niya upang tugunan ang pasyenteng dinala ni Hux ngunit parang mali ang oras na napili niya upang bumalik.

"*Ehem! Aein, this is Creighton. He is my friend and he's also a renowned general surgeon so he's a talented one." Hux turn to Aein to introduce Creigh, which he absolutely did not like. He glares at him before going back to a professional stance after seeing Aein looking at her.

"May I confirm your fulfill name, ma'am?" He asked while taking out a pen to write on his clip board.

Marahang ngumiti si Aein at sumagot. "It's Aein Jorge." 

Creigh and Hux both went stunned after hearing Aein's full name, but based on their reaction, it seems like it's because of two different reason.

"Jorge? Could it be…" 

Hindi na tinuloy ni Creigh ang sasabihin niya nang makita ang hindi komportableng ekspresyon sa mukha ni Aein, tumango tango siya bago binalik ang atensyon sa clipboard niya kung saan nandoon ang results ng lab tests ni Aein.

"Miss Aein, based on the results of your tests, it appears that you currently do not any underlying disease however, you are heavily underweight in your age, and it causes some malfunction inside your body. You mentioned earlier that you used to feel dizzy and woozy sometimes? It's because of the low level of red blood cells being produce in your body. It also explains why you always looked pale."

Kumunot ang noo ni Hux, "What does that mean?" Creigh cleared his throat and spoke in a more straightforward word.

"We are not clearly certain, but due to your malnourished state, the production of blood were less than of that normal person resulting to you being an anemic. You said that you were fine growing up and has not have any types of diseases nor your family having similar cases that could become the cause of this so we assumed that it is all due to your terrible diet." Pilit na ngumiti si Creigh pagkatapos magsalita at daop ng palad habang pinagmamasdan ang ekspresyon nina Aein at Hux.

For some reason, Aein was blushing fervently as if she was embarrassed. Well, no one should feel embarrassed about their own health being as they never wanted themselves to end up in that state. While Hux was utterly worried.

Tumango tango si Creigh saka nagsulat ng reseta at inabot ito kay Hux. "Those were vitamins that Aein can take to help boost her appetite, increase her blood production, and strengthen her immune system. I recommend you book an appointment to a dietician and a nutritionist to get their suggestions."

He said before leaving, Hux stared at Aein silently for a while before speaking.

"The deal earlier, you agree, right? Well, I will make you live with me regardless of your decision." 

He really can't imagine another day worrying if Aein had eaten yet or if she had been into some kind of accident yet again. For the sake of his insanity, he has to make sure Aein will be fine and well taken care of and it has to be him who must take care of.

Sensing Hux's strong will, Aein had a hard time saying something else. She just nodded her head with a complicated expression on her face.

***

"This is…" 

Mahinang bigkas ni Aein sa sarili niya nang makita ang kwartong tutuluyan niya sa penthouse ni Hux.