Chapter 16.

Chapter 16.

Aein didn't know how and when did she fall asleep, she just knew that she felt weak. Her entire body felt heavy, the root of her head hurts, and all the joints and bones of her body are throbbing.

"Ugh…" 

Marahan siyang gumalaw upang mag-inat ng katawan nang mapansin nakabukas ang bunganga niya. Nakapikit ang matang napahawak siya sa gilid ng bibig niya sabay mulat ng mata. It was wet. 

Her eyes darted onto where she was sleeping and realizes that she was sleeping on Hux's chest. And that her drool ended up on his shirt.

"Oh gosh," panic strike Aein as she could visibly see the wet pattern on Hux's shirt. She tried to wipe it but it just won't go away.

"Hooo, ahooo, hooo." Mahina niyang hinipan ang basang parte ng damit na iyon ni Hux habang pinupunasan ang laway na naiwan sa gilid ng bibig niya. Inangat niya ang tingin niya upang tignan si Hux, nagkasalubong ang mga mata niya at mga mata ni Hux na mariin siyang pinapanood.

Hux looked amuse while watching Aein try her best to dry his wet shirt from her drool. Aein's face flushed red after getting caught.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I was not originally…" 

"It's fine, it will dry on itself. You should go back to sleep." He said gently, with a small smile on his lips that seem to be saying how cute Aein was with what she's trying to do.

Aein puckered and bit her lips, "Why are we sleeping on the same bed anyway? And-- why am I? This…" 

She was in a loss for words after realizing that she was actually using Hux's arm as a pillow, and that she must have been sleeping while hugging Hux seeing as how his body was facing hers. Her face heated up more due to a different reason as Hux let out a laugh. Aein could feel his chest vibrating and she couldn't help but to gulp.

"I'm sorry, I was carrying to bed and then I somehow felt sleepy and accidentally slept with you. Don't worry, I didn't touch you or anything, I promise." 

Aein can tell that he is speaking the truth. Although she was hugging him while sleeping, she was covered with a blanket starting from her chest down to her feet. So their body are technically still separated, and only their arms were link to each other. It was a conservative way for a man and a woman to sleep together.

Aein's cheeks blushed even more. She felt like digging a hole and burying herself, but she instead buried her face on Hux. There is no need to feel useless ashamed since they had done it already (sleeping *conservatively together).

"What happened…?" Mahinang tanong niya habang nakapikit, "How did you find me? And…" 

'Why did you find me?'

Hux caress her hair while gently answering, "It wasn't not that hard actually, I have my ways. What I'm regretting though is that I didn't find you earlier."

"You found me right on time though," Aein thought that Hux came right after her supposed guards brought her there and locked her up. She looked up to look at Hux and saw him staring at her with a serious gaze. "W-What…?" 

"Did you not have anything to track the time in there? You have been locked for more than 12 hours there." He said while looking serious and concern, "I started to worry since you said you didn't reply to any of my messages. It's already 10 in the evening when I found you." He said worriedly making Aein stunned.

Hindi niya alam na ganon na pala katagal siyang nakakulong sa kubo na iyon. Yumuko na lang siya saka nanahimik. Hux didn't try to ask her anymore questions after that and let her sleep.