Chapter 3: The new Dragon warrior

It's been a few years since the Furious Five started there mission as as protectors of the Valley. All of The Furious Five are now a little over 20. As for me i'm now 31.

For a few others things it's not so happy. Shifu still hasn't forgiven himself for what Tai Lung became, even after twenty years. I also feel Oogway's chi getting weaker, i fear that he's near his end. I'm determined to spend as much time with him before that end comes.

Me and Oogway were medatating by the Dragon Scroll. Oogway asked Zeng to get Shifu 'cause he needed to speak with him. I felt Shifu's chi energie getting closer, so i got ready for the door slaming open not even 5 seconds later the door openend.

"Master Oogway, is something wrong" Shifu asked Oogway as he approach, clearly thinking the worst. What i also was fearing.

"Does er need to be something wrong for me to wanna talk to my oldest friend" Oogway answered as he got down his staff, while i also got up from my seating position.

"So, nothing is wrong" Shifu asked with uncertainty in his voice and face. He was still filled with fear as i stood next to him.

"Well, i didn't say that" Oogway respawned as he walked towards the candles. He started blowing them out one by one.

Shifu clearly became impatienced. He looked at Oogway as he blew out the candles one by one. Shifu's eye twitched before he blew out all the candles with one motion.

"You were saying" Shifu said as he looked at him again. Oogway slowly turned towards Shifu. I was also curious at to what was wrong.

"I had a vision" Oogway said calmly "Tai Lung will return" he stated seriously. Shifu and i both were stund. Shifu had flashes of the past.

Shifu paniced, Oogway and Shifu continued talking, while i was panicing. I don't remembered much from the attack, since i was only 10 at the time. But i knew one thing for sure, we are all in danger if he truly escapes.

"I will get the Five ready" Shifu said as he ran past me. Snapping me out of my daydream. Oogway noticed i was out of it and walked towards me.

"Are you allright, my dear" Oogway said as he placed his turtoise-hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, i'm fine" i respawned quickly as i placed my wing on his hand "Just a few flashbacks" i sighed as i knew he didn't believe me.

"I understand" Oogway said "you were little when Tai lung was sent to prison" Oogway continued as we walked to the door "i'm sure everything will be allright" he finished.

------------------------------

"Daiyu" Shifu said behind me, i turned around to face him "i want you to stay here" He said as he walked past me and went a few steps. I stood infront of the palace doors surprised and a bit frustrated.

"What, why" i asked him "are you ashamed of me" i asked him a bit irritated. Shifu turned to me at that question.

"Of course i'm not" he said "what gave you that impression" he asked, he was really surprised and i stood there in disbelief.

"Mabye because i'm always locked up in the palace" i said to him "why can't i come to? The tournament courtyard is still on palace grounds" i asked "Non of villagers know i exist" i continued a little sad, as i looked at the ground.

"Listen Daiyu" Shifu said calmly and i looked at him again "I'm not ashamed of you, your a wonderfull child. I just promised your mother i would protect you from danger" he continued as he left. I stood there in shock, this was the first time he mentioned my parents.

*3de POV

Oogway came down the steps and looked over everyone who came "it is a historic day, isn't it Master Oogway" Shifu said as Oogway stepped down the last step.