Chapter 6: Tradic family reunion

I was looking at the palace gates. I knew that the Five left to fight Tai Lung the night i warned them, dispite my warnings. How do i know? I was medatating to clear my head after everything happened and i felt there energie leave the palace.

Speaking of about everything, all of these 20 years i didn't realize how traumatized i was by Tai Lung actions. Throughout these few days i've been having memory visions, one after the other.

Since Oogway was now gone and i'm not allowed to leave the palace, i'm very bored. Mostly because i don't have anyone to hang out with. I'm alone, so i'm more vulnerable for visions.

Po and Shifu left the morning after the Five did. Shifu said that they were going to the birth place of Kung Fu. Shifu asked me to help the Five... I guess he didn't realize yet that they were gone.

The sun went down on the 10th day since they left. And i saw Shifu and Po come back, i was happy that they were smiling. They saw me from afar.

"I'm glad you two are finally getting along" I said gladly "I told you that you just had to find the proper way to train Po" I said sarcastily to Shifu. Shifu sighed in annoyence in respawns.

"Yeah... Daiyu, i know" Shifu said "I should have listened to you" he continued as the both stopped infront of the stairs. I snickered at his tone of voice.

I looked in the sky after i heard the fluttering of wings. I saw Crane carrying the rest of the Five who seemed to be paralyzed i was shocked with terror.

"Oh~ i warned them not to go" i said with clear sadness and terror in my voice. Shifu and Po looked confused at me "look behind you in the sky" I said in the same tone of voice as i kept my eyes on the Five.

Shifu and Po turned around and saw the Five "What's going on" They said at the same time as Crane landed on the ground. We ran towards then and i helped Crane relax as Shifu went to the rest of the Five.

"I warned them not to go to Tai Lung" I said towards Shifu as he turned to look at me "I warned them the night of Oogway's death" i answered his question before he could ask "I found out the next morning that they left" i finished explaining to Shifu as Crane looked down as i looked at him.

"We were no match for his nerve attack" Crane said finally as he turned his head to Shifu.

Shifu looked disappointed, but also worried "He could've killed you" Shifu told Crane as he made a few movement for each Five member and they could move again.

"Why didn't he?" Crane asked Shifu as he leaned on me. I looked at Shifu and he clearly thought the exact same thing.

"To scare us" Shifu said to them all "so that you could come back and strike fear into our hearts" He continued "But it won't work" He finished as Crane stopped leaning on me and took his balance again. I didn't hear anything else after that.

I walked away to clear my head as it hurt very badly, i heard a contant painfully screeching noice. I sat under the peach tree and began medatating. My energie went all around me and i felt everything around me. I didn't realize that the seed that Oogway and Shifu planted a few days ago grew a little with my energie.

*Time skip*

I walked towards the palace, but i was confused as to where everyone was. I walked inside the palace and stood still immediately out of fear. Shifu layed on the ground, he was getting strangled by Tai Lung via Oogway's staff.

"T.. Tai Lung" I stuttered in fear. Tai Lung looked at me and stopped strangling Shifu.

"Daiyu, l..Leave" Shifu said weakly Tai Lung came towards me "Leave Daiyu" Shifu said again as he tried to get up, but failed. Tai Lung looked at me confused before smirking.

"Daiyu" Tai Lung said calmly "It's been a very long time" He continued as he stopped infront of me "20 years to be exact" He stated sarcastily. I just stood there in shock "What a great family reunion" Tai Lung finished seriously.

It was clear for me that he lost all of the compassion. he used to have a sudden golden glow around, but now he didn't even had that anymore. On one side i see a faint glow when whenever he looks at Shifu.

"Why didn't you help me that day" Tai Lung suddenly asked me "why didn't you visit me" He continued in anger as he suddenly lifted me of the ground by my neck. I heard Shifu scream my name weakly as he layed by the water on top of the stairs, unable to move.

I coughed "I... I was only 10 at the time, Tai" I stuttered weakly as he closed my airway "I couldn't do anything at the time" I continued "And you know i'm not allowed outside the palace" I finished.

"That's still a rule for you" Tai Lung asked me and i nodded "pathetic" Tai Lung said as he threw me towards Shifu.

"Daiyu" Shifu asked in a panic as i laid on the foot of the stairs "Are you allright" He continued concerned.

"I'm fine, Shifu" I answered a little to calm considering the situation "Just a little sore" I said as i tried to get up,  but failed.

Suddenly Po came to save the day and Tai Lung and Po began to fight. Me and Shifu stayed laying there. I rested a little before trying to stand up and went to Shifu, to make sure he was allright..

I was relieved to know that he would survive and just needed a lot of rest.

"Time skip*

Po ran back inside and continued towards us. I was happy, yet surprised that he was still alive. Po say next to me and looked concerned at Shifu.

'Is Shifu allright" Po asked me. I knew he probably didn't ask me the same thing because it was clear that i was perfectly fine.

"He'll be fine, Po" i answered him "Just give him some time to rest" I continued as i layed Shifu on the ground.

"Po" Shifu grunted softly "You're alive. Or we're both dead" He continued gently before getting sarcastic.

"No, Master, i didn't die" Po answered quickly "I defeated Tai Lung" He continued with a kind/ gently tone. I already suspected he did dew to the massive Chi blast that happened a few minutes ago.

"You did?" Shifu asked Po surprised and Po nodded. Shifu sighed happily "Wow. It's as Oogway foretold. You are the Dragon warrior" He continued weakly, but with a little more strength than before.

"You have brought peace... To this Valley... And... To me" Shifu continued, i was surprised that he was actually give real praise "thank you.. thank you.. thank you.."He said getting weaker and quieter with every word.

Po layed next to him and i looked at the water. I watched the petals slowly drift by and calmed my mind. I didn't realize tho that Shifu was looking at me thinking alot.

"Daiyu" Shifu said calmly and i looked at him "i mabye have been a little to strict towards you" he said calmly "I will allow you to leave the palace, but not further than the borders of the Valley" he continued saying to me and i was so happy with that.

"Thank you, Shifu" i said as i smiled Brighter than i ever had since the events of Tai Lung's actions 20 years ago.