Chapter 4: Rage accidents

I sat in the tournament courtyard daydreaming. I was happy that the Valley now know i existed, suddenly i noticed a duck looking through the door. I stood up and walked towards him.

"Greetings mister" i said to him and he looked at me nervously "Is there something i can help you with" I asked him as we stood infront of eachother.

"I'm worried for my son" he said "Is he doing well" he asked me. I could tell he was a good parent, but a bit overprotective.

"Your Po's father" i asked and he nodded "Well he's doing fine" i answered him "I'm Daiyu btw. I'm the spiritual guide for the students" i said as i hold out my wing "I'm in charge of helping the students and guide them" I finished as he shook my wing.

"I'm Ping" he said "I'm glad that my son is under your guides, i can tell your pure hearted and that my son is in a good set of wings" he continued and i smiled gratefully.

Me and Mr. Ping talked for a few hours and i was very interested in his noodle-shop. The sun slowly went down. Mr. Ping and i wished eachother goodnight and Ping left. I went to the stairs to go back to the palace, but before i was able to do any thing Po fell down the stairs on top of me.

"Oh my Daiyu" Po said as he stood up quickly "Are you allright, i'm sorry" He continued as he helped me up. I was really dizzy, but i was able to respawned.

"It's no big deal, my dear" I answered "Now, what happened. What caused you to fall down the stairs" i asked him and he explained what happened.

I would be lying if i said that i was proud. I am extremely disappointed in Shifu and the Five. I always told the five to treat others the way you want to be treated, even if your jealous.

Po was clearly sore and so was i. Having a panda fall on you isn't very fun. Po and i went up the stairs and i saw the Five stand on the training ground, they looked of us surprised.

I looked at them "where is Shifu" i asked, they pointed towards to door of the Dragon Scroll room. I walked towards the door, but stopped for a second "I have always told you guys that you should treat others the way you want to be treated" i said very coldly towards the Five without looking at them "I'm Disappointed"

The Five were hurt at those words, but they knew they screwed up really bad for me to say that i'm disappointed. They watched as i walked inside before they went to to there rooms. I went towards Shifu who was looking at the Dragon Scroll.

"Shifu" I said and he turned to me "We need to talk" i continued and he looked a but confused, until he noticed something.

"Daiyu, why are you limping like that" He asked me pretty concerned.

"Because Po fell on top of me after you threw him out the door" I answered his question "why are you acting like this" I asked him "why are you treating Po like he's worthless" i continued and Shifu looked annoyed.

"'cause he's a disgrace to Kung Fu, he isn't learning anything and is a complete fool" Shifu said in anger "He's just a big fat panda" He said as he crossed his arms in frustrations like a child.

"You should know that everyone has their own Kung Fu style and everyone has their own way to train" I said to him "The only thing you need to do is find the right way to teach him" I continued "And you doing this is just you saying that you don't trust Oogway" i said frustrated, because i knew he could do better.

"Of course trust Oogway" Shifu screamed in rage.

"Then why are you questioning his choice" i asked "Oogway was the Dragon warrior before he became a spiritual leader of the Valley" I continued "He knows better than anyone, even better than you what makes a Dragon warrior" I said pretty mad. Shifu looked frustrated, but also surprised.