Chapter 5: Farwell Master Oogway

It's been 2 Days since the incident with Shifu and i'm walking around again after 1 and a half day of rest. I was happy to see that Po and the Five were getting along. I continued spending time with Oogway. I was also glad that Shifu was going a little more patienced with Po.

Shifu still wasn't able to see Po as the Dragon warrior, but at least he wasn't as brutal with him. Shifu was currently trying to achieve inner peace, something me and Oogway already achieved.

Speaking of me and Oogway were by the peach tree of Heavenly wisdom. Oogway was medatating, as i sat under the tree still resting a bit after the massive blow against the pillar. Suddenly i felt something strange around Oogway.

"Oogway" i asked and he looked at me "Is everything allright" i continued and he had a look of surprise, but that was quickly replaced with a smile.

"How long have you been noticing that i've been weakening" Oogway asked me. I looked at him for a minute for a awhile before answering.

"For awhile" i said "It's the reason i wanted to stay with you a lot more" I continued as i stood up.

Oogway sighed "My time is almost over" he started "that's what you feel, my time coming to it's end" He said and that got me scared, even tho i knew that his time was almost over.

"How long do you have" I asked him he looked at me in a way i knew "Not long" i said disappointedly "What are we going to do without you" I asked in a panic.

"You will be fine" Oogway said gently "just follow your instincts and heart" He continued as he placed his hands on my shoulder.

I sighed "what about Shifu" i asked him "he's still not ready to let go of the past" I continued and Oogway smiled.

"With your guides, i'm sure he will be able to" Oogway said "Of course i also have a few last words for him" He continued as he chuckled a little.

"Wait does that mean i'm the new spiritual leader until Po is ready for that part in his journey" i asked a little nervous, being a guide is already difficult. But a leader is a another challenge.

"No, my dear" Oogway answered "see it more like guiding Shifu now too" Oogway continued "You know Shifu the same way i do, so you can help him the best" he explained. I nodded as i sighed.

----------------------------

I was sitting on the rock next to Oogway as he slowly sweeded back and forth. I processed Oogway's nearing end a little now, and was a little calmer. Everything was calm until Shifu ran up the stairs in a panic.

"Master... Master" Shifu said "I have... It's... It's very bad news" he said as i looked at him, but stayed seated on the rock under the tree.

"Ahh~ Shifu" Oogway said as he slowly turned to him "There is just news. There is no good or bad" He continued and Shifu sighed in annoyence.

"Master, your vision... Your vision was right" Shifu said i was trying to think of every vision Oogway had these last few days. I really didn't know which one Shifu was talking about "Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way" He continued and i looked at him shocked before looking at Oogway. He looked speechless for a second.

"That is bad news" Oogway said after the second "If you do not believe that the Dragon warrior can stop him" He stated continued.

"The panda? Master, that panda is not the Dragon warrior" Shifu exclaimed "He wasn't meant to be here! It was an accident" He finished. I just looked at him with a 'are you serious' look.

"There are no accidents" Oogway said calmly in respawns.

"Yes i know" Shifu sighed heavily "You've said that already" Shifu said as he turned slightly "twice"