Part 16

I weared my pants and went upstairs to my room. Grabbed the books and headed downstairs to Silas office. I opened the door  and he was already busy. I put the books on the coffee table and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and searched for a bottle of water but I saw vodka and lemon soda  an idea came. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and opened the freezer and grabbed some ice.  Then poured some vodka on it, then some lemon soda and ta da it was ready. Then I Searched the drawers for some straws and found some at the bottom drawer near the stove. I took a sip and it was delicious. Silas wouldn't notice it. I took the glass and went to Silas office. I put the glass on the coffee table and took the books on my lap.
" What's in that glass?"- Silas asked behind his desk.
" Just water with some ice!"- i replied. He chuckled.
" Water with bubbles?"- he asked and I furrowed my brows. When I saw that the soda has formed some bubbles I cursed under my breath. " I'm fucked."- i said.
" Aria , let me ask you again, what's in that glass?"- he asked while crossing his arms over his chest.
" Vodka with lemon."- i said.
" Bring the glass here."- he ordered. I put my books aside, got up, grabbed the glass and went behind Silas desk. I offered it to him and he took it sipping from the straw.
" With how strong you have made it, you will be out if you drink half the glass!"- he said.
" Go do your homework!"- he said and I went to take the glass from his hand but he slapped my hand away and glared at me. I went to the sofa and studied for five hours straight. I have gone through the most of the chapter. Only have three equations to solve but they were hard so I marked them for Logan. Then the chef came said that  lunch was ready. Silas wasn't hungry. I wasn't too but one glare from him and I eat half of the chicken and patatoes. By the time Logan came I had finished half of the second chapter.  He came and sat on the sofa next to me. While Silas was working we went through the equation I solved and Logan seemed satisfied.
" Can I take a hour break?"- i asked him.
" Yes, go take a break."- he said.
" Can I take the phone?"- i asked.
" No."- he immediately said.
" Where's the reason to buy it when you won't let me use it!"- i snapped.
" One strike!"- he said. " Two to go before I beat your ass."- Logan said and I went still.
I left the office without saying anything else and went to the living room. There were Kade and Colin who were about to leave.
" Hey!"- i said and they both turned to me.  They smiled at the same time. Kade came to me first and kissed my mouth slowly and sweetly. Then came Colin , he kissed me the same.
" Where were you going?"- I asked.
" Just going to chill at the table by the pool."- Kade said.
" Can I come?"- i asked.
" Shouldn't you be studying?"- Kade asked.
" Logan said I could take one hour break."- i said and they both smiled.
" Okay then let's go!"- Colin said.
" You two go, I will go grab a snack in the kitchen and then I'm going to join you!"- Kade said and left. Me and Colin we to the table at the backyard. There was a table with five chairs. And a few meters away was a big pool. We were standing when Colin grabbed my waist and slammed me to  him, and he kissed me. Slowly at first like licking my lips then out tongues crashed and then he grabbed my hair with both of his hands and tugged my head and kissed me more deeply. I put my hands on his big chest and opened for him to kiss me more. He broke the kiss when Kade came with a tray on his hands.
We sat on the chairs . Kade and Colin on one side and me on the other. I took an energy drink from the tray and drank half of it. We chilled for half an hour by the time Silas and Logan came. Logan was holding my book on his hand. Silas took my energy drink. " Who gave you this?"- he asked.
" Seriously Silas, it's just a energy drink. It won't kill me."- i said to him. He looked at me then sighed and gave it back. Then he took out of his pocket. A phone. My new phone and gave it to me. " Thank you!"- i said to him and he nodded. I turned it on. Then while the men were busy discussing mafia business, I downloaded my social media account. I only have Instagram by the way. I opened it and there were some messages by my friends. I first opened Kristines.
" Aria, are you okay?"- she has send a few days ago.
" Kris, I'm okay, don't worry. How are you?"- i replied.
" Oh thank god, they gave your phone back?"- she sent.
" No, they buyed me a new one! Where are you?"- i asked.
" Hanging out with Karoline and Megan. Wish you were here too. By the way tomorrow at afternoon we're going to our favourite coffee in the city. Can you convince them to come?"- she sent.
" I don't think I can. "- i sent.
" Oh , that's bad. By the way did you know two new teachers will be watching over us at math exam. They will even move our classroom, so we can't sneak cheat papers."- she sent.
" I've been studying. I almost solved all the equation!"- i sent.
" What? For real girl what's going there?"- she sent.
" See you on Monday!"- i send and she sent a kiss.
Maybe I should try my chance. I have nothing to lose.
" Silas?"- i called.
" Yes!"- he replied.
" Emm, my girlfriends are going to a cafeteria tomorrow afternoon. Can I go to?"- i asked.
" You should ask the one who is responsible for your schedule tomorrow!"- he said. I turned to Logan but before I could say anything the stopped me with a sharp"No." Well I tried.
We stayed outside until the servant came to tell us that dinner is ready. We went to the dining room and the food was already served.  Tonight meal was okra  with meat and sauce. I ate a bit of the meat . I didn't even touched the okra. I hate them more than anything.
" The okras are good, try them!"- Kade said to me when he saw I was playing with the food.
" I don't really want to. I hate them!"- i said. Then Silas stabbed a forkful from my plate and offered them to me.
" Open!"- he ordered and I opened my mouth and he put the fork inside. I chewed on them on wish I haven't. They were so fucking bad. I swallowed immediately and then drank a full glass of water.
Silas took some okra again on his fork but I looked at him and shaked my head.
" Please don't make me eat them!"- i begged.
" I'm so tired of your picky eating!"- he said and with one hand grabbed my jaw and squeezing it so I opened my mouth and with the other he put the okra on my mouth. He forced feeded me the whole meal. When I was done he started eating for himself.  Logan has finished his plate too.
" Let's go upstairs."- Logan said and got up . I followed him and we went to my room. The book that Logan took outside was here. We sat down on our chairs and i opened the notebook. 
Logan explained the hardest equation and based on the laws of each equation I was able to solve some. Tonight we finished around 2 am and Logan left the room. Then I decided to take my phone and went to Kades room. When I pushed the door Kade was sleeping on his front, with both of his arms under his pillow. I slowly closed the door and went to the bed. The moment I sat on the bed Kade moved so fast I didn't see when he put a gun on my forehead. " Kade!"- i whispered and he immediately took the gun off my face. " God Aria, what are you doing here at this hour?"- he asked and rubbed his eyes.
" I wanted to sleep her with you!"- i said and he smiled. He layed down and I layed next to him putting my head on his chest.  Then in matters of seconds I drifted to sleep.
I woke up by a hand stroking my arm. I opened my eyes and the first person I saw was Kade. He was holding his head with his hand and was looking at me.
" Let me sleep!"- i said and turned the other way, turning my back to him. I felt him moving behind me and he kissed my neck, while he put his hand on my pussy and slowly stroked me. I archer my hips and I felt his erection on my ass. Then he lifted my leg and guided his erection to my pussy and thrusted in. The gentle Kade from the first time has vanished. He fucked me hard and fast. Then the door opened and in came Colin. He closed the door and was only wearing black boxers briefs. His erection was fighting to get out. He removed his boxers and came towards the bed. Kade pulled out of me and made room for Colin pulling me with him. Colin layed down and kissed me . While kissing me he put on hand underneath my head and with the other he lifted my leg and put it on top of his. Then he pushed inside filling me. He pushed in and out slowly. Then I felt something cold on my asshole.
" Is that lube?"- i turned my head to look at Kade. He nodded and put his fingers to my asshole. Stroking me and put a finger in. I tensed . Colin was inside my pussy while Kade was trying to open my asshole with his fingers. He put two fingers in and slowly pushed them in and out.  Then he removed his fingers and I felt the head of his cock pushing slowly. I hissed a breath. It was too much.
" Relax!"- Kade said and kissed my neck while pushing until he was fully inside.
That was a first. Two cocks at the same time. My greedy pussy was milking while my ass was burning. Colin started moving first and then Kade catched the rhythm. They moved in sync and pleasure was building up.
" Yeah, that's it. See how good it feels?"- Kade asked and while Colin grabbed my waist with his hands, Kade sneaked his hand under my arm and grippied my throat. Then they started thrusting harder and when they saw I could take it they went faster. Hard and fast at the same time. " Ahhh" I moaned loud. " Ahhhh, ahhh, ahhhh" but my moaned were shut down when Kade gripped my throat and squeezed hard and fucked me hard and I came. They both followed at the same time. Kade took his hand of my throat and pulled out at the same time as Colin and I felt like my pussy could breathe again. Then Colin got up , weared his boxers and left the room while Kade hugged me from behind. We stayed like that for a little and he got up and went to the shower.  Then I left Kades room and went to my own. I layed down on my bed and I should be down for breakfast but I wasn't in the mood.  Then someone knocked. Who might be. They don't usually knock.