Part 86

KADE'S POV
Its been nearly five days and I miss her like crazy. I'm so tempted to go ambush the place they're staying and kidnap her. I'm so mad at my father for not letting me see her.
" I'm going to see her,"- i growled to Silas. He's sitting behind his desk at the secret place.
" She's getting better Kade, if you go see her it might effect her progress. She's angry and moody these days and she will be more moody if you see her. She will become a little rebel later and I will be forced to hurt her."- he explained making me groan.
" When this is over, I'm taking her for two days myself away from the mansion."- I pointed a finger to him, to prove my point.
He nodded. " Of course you can take her, she's yours too."
" I'm coming with you ,"- Colin yelled from his office. I growled, they can't leave us at peace for two days. " Whatever," i mumbled and went to take my frustration to the man chained from the ceiling in the torture room.

LOGAN'S POV
Me and Silas just finished work and came out of the elevator. Silas took his keys from his pocket and opened the penthouse door. I wasn't excepting what I saw when we got inside.
Aria and Kristine were tied from the ceiling with their wrist and Mike was standing in front of them with a whip on his hand.
" What going on?"- Silas asked amused.
" These two,"- Mike pointed to them with the whip, " they tried to hit me in the head with a pan". I lifted my eyebrows, I'm amused too.
" Come on baby, we apologised, it was a decision made in rush,"- Kristine said to him. He whiped her legs making her cry out.
" Why would they try to hit you?"- I asked. He didn't look at me as he glared to both of them.
" Because they're fucking crazy,"- Mike growled hitting Aria's legs this time , she groaned.
" Come on daddy, let us down,"- Aria said and Mike's expressions changed, he wasn't expecting her to call him daddy and a smile cracked his lips.
" It was step-mommy's idea,"- Aria said and I bursted out laughing.
" Step-mommy?"- Mike asked in disbelief, his jaw dropped.
" Well she is my step-mommy"- Aria said, even Silas smiled.
" God, stop with that stupid nickname,"- Kristine growled. Aria laughed.
" You don't like the name,"- then she looked at Mike " daddy you have choose a evil step- mother,"- she said and he let out a small laugh. Then he untied first Kristine wrist and caught her on his arms, then he untied Aria's, he caught her too, not letting her fall. He hasn't say it but he has grown very attached to her and is trying to be a better father. They both deserve each other.
" Call me that again,"- he said to her. Now the jokes are over , she's unsure but after a few moments she called him "father" and a tear fell from his eye. He didn't wipe it, he let it fall and it was Aria who wiped the tear from his face "Dad"- she said again and he pulled her in a hug.
We ate dinner and stayed for a little in the balcony, then we went to our rooms.
" Have you been a good girl today?"- Silas asked Aria as he took of his jacket, throwing it on the chair, his tie came next as he unbuttoned his shirt.
" Want me to show you how a good girl I've been?"- she purred. He nodded and she kneeled on the floor and unbuckled his belt, taking his cock out. She licked his head and he groaned. I groaned too as I opened my slacks and took my cock out too. I'm already hard as I went closer to her. She put her hand on my cock and pumped it, then she took Silas cock out of her mouth and she licked mine, making me groan. She sucked us both, taking turns. Then she got up on her legs and took her clothes off. Her back is red, from Mikes whips but they're not serious. Naked she went to the bed and positioned on her hand and knees , opening her legs and showing us her arousal. We both groaned. We took turns fucking her pussy, until she came then we took turns fucking her ass, and then we took her at the same time. I fucked her pussy while Silas fucked her ass, she screamed the whole night in pleasure.

ARIA'S POV
I woke up with a hand squeezing my breast lightly. I opened my eyes and Logan was on top of me, one hand beside my head and the other on my breast. " Your in a mood"- i purred as he licked my left nipple, sucked it and released it with a pop. I moaned, I'm already wet as he made his way down to my pussy. " I've missed my breakfast for a long time,"- he licked my clit, then sucked it. Then he fucked me with his tongue at the same time his fingers were stroking my clit, until I come. He lifted his body as he positioned the head of his monster to my entrance and pushed all the way in. He put his hand on my thighs opening them as he fucked me gently. After some thrust he pulled out and turned me around, and slammed behind me fucking me raw and hard until we both came.
Logan is preparing dinner while Mike and Silas are discussing business. " We don't have soy sauce,"- Logan yelled from the kitchen.
" Can't you do it without it?"- Mike asked.
" Nope, soy sauce is the important ingredient,"- he growled. Then he turned to me. " Aria, there's a mini market down the road, can you go buy me one?"- he asked me.
I shrugged " of course but I'm in house arrest," i said. " You're just going to buy some sauce not running away,"- he growled at me. " Fine," i made a annoying sound. He gave me a twenty dollar and I left the penthouse. I pushed the number one to get to the lobby but the elevator stopped on number six. I thought there were other people but when the door opened someone grabbed my hand pulling me out of the elevator. I was ready to punch the stranger, but is not a stranger, or strangers. Is Kade and Colin. They pulled me to a room and closed the door. The Colin slammed his lips to mine , kissing me in roughly only to be pulled away by my hair so Kade could slam his lips to mine. " God, how much I have missed you."- Colin growled as he pushed Kade away just so he could kiss me again. After some time I gently pushed him away so I could breathe.
" Boys, slow down ,"- i said breathless. They both chuckled. I took a deep breath, then faced them.
" Why did you snatched me like this, the penthouse is in this building?" I said to them.
" Silas won't let us see you until you get out of here,"- Kade said in a sad voice.
" Because of me,"- i whispered more to myself.
" But your trying to do better, aren't you?" Colin asked. I nodded " I promise you I'm trying, and I'm sorry I put you through this. I'm really sorry ".
They both smiled gently at me. " Apology accepted," Kade said. Then I remembered why I'm down here. " I need to go buy sauce,"- i said in a panic. Then Kade grabbed the sauce from the table. " How do you know?"- i asked. He smirked.
" Oh, Logan,"- i said. He didn't really need the sauce, he did these for me and the boys. I really appreciate it. Then I remembered the money.
" Fuck,"- i said taking the money out of my pocket.
" What?" - Kade asked in confusion.
" I need the exchange."
" Fuck," they both said taking out their wallets but the only have one hundreds. " What now?"- Kade said. Colin grabbed the money from my hand.
" Wait here," he told us. I'm thinking about if Silas smell this I'm fucked but Kade has other things on his mind. Like bending me to the vanity and taking down my pants. " I've missed you,"- he unbuckled his belt and then I felt his warm cock to my entrance, thrusting in. We both moaned.
" Fuck, it's been so long," he growled as he grabbed my hips and slammed to me.
" Just don't finish inside,"- i said. He fucked me like a madman, but and when we were close to orgasm he pulled out, holding the head of his cock, so he wouldn't spill. We both groaned.
" Sorry love,"- he said and went to the bathroom. I pulled my pants up. Not five minutes passed when the door opened and Colin came in, giving me the exchange. " Thank you,"- i said giving him a kiss. " You already fucked, didn't you,"- he growled as he grabbed my hair and depended the kiss. " I need to go,"- i pulled away. He sighed and Kade came out from the bathrom. " See you soon, " i gave them a last kiss and left. In the elevator I brushed my hair with my fingers and checked myself. I look good. When I reached the penthouse I rang the bell and Mike opened the door. Logan was still in the kitchen, Silas was helping him. " Here, "- i gave him the sauce and the money. He smiled at me. I waited for Silas to leave then I went closer to Logan. " Thank you!"- i whispered. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.
After dinner me and Kris cleaned the kitchen, then we sat down. Me, Mike and Kris sat in one sofa, Kris in the middle. We opened our laptop that we're using for school and logged into our accounts. I nearly had a hard attack at when I saw. I have failed in not one but four subjects. Kris sucked a breath. I looked at her laptop, she has failed in two. Then she looked at mine, and her jaw dropped. I elbowed her.
"What now?"- she whispered to my ear. I shrugged. " We're fucked,"- i whispered back.
" We are, indeed,"- she said as she stared at her laptop.
" What are you too whispering about?"- Silas asked from the sofa in front of us. Me and Kris looked at each other. " Spill it,"- Silas growled, his patience slipping. " Ummm, it looks like we have failed in some subjects at school"- Kris said.
" The correct number is?"- Silas put his phone aside and put his elbows on his spread knees.
" Two"- Kris whispered. Mike grabbed her laptop a little two hard. I felt Silas eyes on me.
" Aria?"- his voice dangerous. I took a deep breath. " Four,"- i whispered and he immediately got on his feet. " What?"- he growled. " You have failed in four subjects?" He's angry.
I nodded. "It's only the first semester, I can give exams and if I pass I won't be failing the year."
He glared at me. " You better pass, do you hear me?" I nodded. " Or else god help you."
" Of course you'll be failing classes. You were too busy doing drugs"- his words are like a sharp knife. " Silas," i whispered. He's very angry, I can tell. " To the room, now"- he shouted and walked to the room. I looked at Logan, he looked at me too but didn't say anything. Silas left the door open behind him. I went to the bedroom and closed the door behind me. Silas was standing in the middle of the room his arms crossed over his broad chest. " Love ,"- i said trying to calm him down, but Silas is too stubborn to calm down from just a word. He's going to punish me. I can tell by his expression.
" Take off your pants,"- his tone is dangerous.
" Love, I know,""" but he didn't let me finish.
" Now Aria," he growled. I don't have a choice as I took off my pants and panties.
" Hand and knees on the bed,"
I took a deep breath as I walked to the bed and positioned on my hand and knees. He moved behind me. I heard him taking his belt off his pants.
" Count to ten,"- he growled. The first hit wasn't too hard. " One," The second hit was a little more harder. " Two," Whap " Three," Whap " Four" Now he's hitting me hard. I fisted the sheets as tears fell from my eyes. " You won't do anymore drugs, will you?"- his voice sent shivers through me.
" No, I won't,"- i cried. Whap "Ahhhh" " Five" i barely said.
" You won't fail more classes, right?"
" No, I won't," whapp " Six"
" Who do you belong to?" - he's being possessive. If he don't hear what he wants he will spank me more.
" You,"- i said.
" That's right," Whapp " Seven" Only three more.
I can handle three more.
" Will you ever try to leave me?"- his voice sounded hurt. Where did this came from.
" No Silas, you know I won't." He grunted.
" For your sake because I will always find you and punish you," Whapp " Eight "- i groaned. Whap " Nine" Whapp. He hit me so hard I screamed " Ten." I heard the belt falling to the floor and a second later his fingers were to my pussy.
" You're dripping wet,"- he groaned as he put two fingers on my pussy. I could hear to wet sounds, but I'm not embarrassed. I moaned.
" Do you want me to fuck you?"
" Yes, daddy,"- i purred. He smacked my ass.
" Pussy or ass?"- he asked as his continued fucking me with his fingers.
" Ass,"- i moaned from his fingers.
" You're a dirty girl, aren't you?"- his fingers were close to bringing me to orgasm.
" I'm DeLuca dirty girl, only for my men,"- my answer satisfied him as he fucked my pussy faster with his fingers until I came on his hand moaning.
" That's right, our dirty little whore,"- he said as he pushed his cock in my pussy and took it out.
" Your juices are enough lubrication," he positioned the head of his big cock to my ass and slowly pushed in. I've grown so accustomed to them thrusting in like brutals.
" Either fuck me, or get off me and call Logan,"- i growled at him. He paused.
" What did you just say?"- oh fuck, he's pissed. I didn't reply. He pulled out.
" You want me to fuck you rough? That's what you will get, just don't beg for mercy,"- he growled as he thrusts so hard into my ass I screamed.
He smacked my ass as he roughly fucked my ass.
He grabbed my hair and bended my head, while he bending my back whith his hand. Now with my back bended and ass up , he felt uncomfortable inside of me. He grabbed my hair with both of his hands as he fucked me roughly.
" Silas, please slow down, is too much ,"- i cried as he thrusts harder, not listening to me.
The bed dipped and Logan came closer. When did he get here? Naked? He sat on his knees in front of me. " Will you suck him , like a good whore?"- Silas said behind me.
" Yes ,"- i moaned and Silas pushed my face to Logan's cock. He's so big he can barely fit on my pussy. Silas is big too, just a inch shorter than Logan. I opened my mouth and Logan thrusted in. The head of his cock going down my throat as Silas fucked my ass. I choked on Logan's dick. He pulled out and thrust back in. After a few minutes of fucking like this, Logan pulled out of my mouth and roughly pushed me up against Silas chest. He came closer and thrusted in my pussy.
" Fuck," i moaned as I put my head on Silas shoulder. They sandwiched me between them and fucked me like madmen, their hands leaving bruises everywhere. Silas finished first but he didn't pull out until Logan finished too.

Three months later.
Everything is going so well. Our relationship is stronger than ever. They have spoiled me too much. Now we're in middle of July, and it's so hot.
I studied hard and passed the first year of university and the men told me how proud they're of me that they fucked me for hours.
Kade bought me a Brabus 930.
I'm getting almost as good as Colin at hacking, we even created our own accounts for emergencies.
And I'm good at fighting too.
Then comes Mike, my father. By the way Kris is pregnant. I'm going to be a big sister soon. As for Mike he tried so hard to steal my heart and now I love him with all my heart. He's the father I needed and he tries to steal me from the boys to spend time with him. He even bought me a penthouse, a floor down from his. I'm very happy.
It's Friday morning and after a fresh fuck and then breakfast the men had some things to do, so I was left alone at the mansion. And because I don't have anything to do, I drove to the shopping center. I parked at the underground parking lot which resulted in the biggest mistake.
After I parked the car and got out I walked towards the elevator, but someone grabbed me from behind and stabbed a needle on my neck.
In five seconds I was out.