Part 89

ARIA'S POV
A fucking month has passed and this mansion is a hell. They almost everyday bring kidnapped girls where they beat and rape them, and use them for their pleasure. Alket and Arian are two abusive motherfucker. Alket beat his daughter Ariana almost everyday day, and Arian also beat grandma. I want to fucking kill them. We're in the kitchen, I'm helping grandma cleaning some beans when we heard yelling.
“ You shit, your good for nothing,”- Alket yelled throwing Ari to the floor. Kicking him everywhere he could. He's the biggest monster. Wait you monster until Kade and Silas get their hands on you. He left his son beated on the floor and went upstairs. I immediately rushed to him. He was coughing blood. “ Hey, pull yourself together,”- i said trying to get him up. His sister came and helped me. Together we took him to his bedroom, where grandma came and put some ice on his ribs. Fuck, he's too young to go through this things.
“ Oh, my sweet boy,”- grandma cried. Ari in not a bad guy, he's the kindest of them but he has to be bad or else he gets beated. “ Why?“- i asked him.
He closed his eyes “ Because I didn't want to rape a fourteen year old girl,”- he whispered and I closed my eyes.  “ Come on girls, let him rest,”- grandma said. We left his bedroom and went to the kitchen. I need a way to contact Silas, things are getting bad around here.
The next day grandma said to bring a hot tea to Ariana's room, I thought she was alone and opened the door without knocking. But she was kissing a guy, the same guy who stood behind my door the first day I woke up on this hell. They saw me and they eyes grew wide with shock and fear. I quickly closed the door. “ Don't be afraid, you're safe with me,”- i whispered and they both let out a relief breath. “ See you,”- the guy whispered as he kissed Ariana one more time and left.
“ You won't say anything, right?“- she asked me, fear on her eyes.
I shaked my head. “ No, your secret is safe with me,”- i said and put the tea on the table.
“ You love him?“- i asked and she nodded.
“ But my father has promised me to a monster and we can't be together,”- she said. Her eyes filled with sadness.
“ Why don't you run?“ She shaked her head.
“ He fill find us and kill us, after he has killed my brother and grandma,”
The monster he is. “ What happened to your mother?“ I have never seen her mother around.
“ He killed her after she cheated on him,” Well he deserved it. We sat in silence for some time.
“ Ariana,”- i said pulling her attention.
“ Help me to get out of here and I promise to help you back,”- her eyes widened.
“ I can't help you leave the estate, it's impossible there are so many guards outside,” she said.
I shaked my head “ I'm not asking you to help me escape, I'm asking you to ask for help from my father and boyfriends, they will save us. They're probably searching for me.“ She eyed me with fear. But she nodded. “ How can I help?“
“ I'm a hacker, if I have a phone on my hand I can sent a message to my boyfriend,” She was thinking for a minute.
“ I will ask my boyfriend if he can get us a phone.“- she whispered. I nodded.
“ Are there cameras inside?“- i asked. She nodded.
“ Is someone surveying them twenty four hours?“ She nodded again. “ Be careful, make sure the cameras aren't directed at you.“
“ Let's say your father and boyfriend save us, then what, I can't leave grandma and brother behind,”
I smiled at her “ Who's saying we're gonna leave them behind. I will try my best to get you out of here before my men get here. I just need a phone, and we have to be patient and careful, we can't slip.“  She looked around the room.
“ We need to tell grandma, she can be a hellcat and I'm sure she's going to help us.“- she said.
Grandma is a strong woman but her son and husband will be in danger. “ Will she help us to kill her son and husband, because when my men get here they will make a massacre.“ - i said and she winced. Then she opened her eyes wide.
“ Your men? How many men do you have?“- she asked in surprise. I smirked “ Four,”- and her jaw dropped. “ Girl, damn,”- she said in English. Now it was my turn to look at her in surprise.
“ You know English?“- she nodded. We laughed together and it felt good to have a friend. God I miss Kristine so much.
“ What about your brother, will he be okay betraying his family?“- i asked.
“ He doesn't want this life, he once tried suicide and grandma was in time to safe him, she promised that one day she's getting us out of here. “
“ Then we can trust him?“ She nodded.  “ That's good,” - I said.
The next day we told grandma for our plan and I could swear her eyes swelled in hope. I won't let this woman down.  But the problem is that everything that get in the house is being monitored. The guards are searched every time they come for bugs, so sneaking a phone is impossible.
Three days later grandma spoke with Ari and after a long conversation she convinced him . He's the only one who can sneak a phone without getting searched from head to toe.
Two days later he gave grandma a phone and she like a agent had put it on her breast. Both me and Ariana couldn't hold our laughter.
They left so I'm alone with the phone.
I opened the phone and put it on silent. Then I logged in my secret account as I sent a message to Colin. “ What colour is the sky today?“- it's our secret question to know if we're truly us or If our accounts is hacked. Five minutes passed and a message came “Orange?“- he sent.
“ No, it's purple,”- i sent.
“ Oh god, Aria my love where are you?
I replied immediately. “ I'm in Albania and I need your help,”
“ Are you hurt?“- he asked.
“ No, I'm not, but I need you to save some people for me. Can you guys do that?“
“ Who?“- he sent.
“ My grandm  and two cousins. Their lifes here are hell. We need to get them out before you come for me.“
He responded. “  I have your location. In two days, tell them to leave the house and we're grabbing them in the road. Then we're coming for you. Please be strong for us. We love you,”
His words comforted me.
“ I love you too,”- i said and closed the phone and put it under my mattress.

“ Can you get out of the house?“- i asked grandma as we were cleaning green beans.
“ Why?“- she whispered. I looked around so nobody was near to hear me.
“ They're coming for us, take Ariana and Ari and leave the house,”- i whispered.
Her eyes widened” When ?“- she asked.
“ In two days,”- i said and her eyes sparkled.
Two days passed by and we were eating breakfast.
“ Ariana fiancee said to go looking for a dress,”- grandma said and Ariana tense. We haven't told her because we didn't want her to tense and fuck everything. “ We're going to look for dresses after breakfast. “ Arian nodded. “ Take Ari and another bodyguard on the car with you, and another car to follow you,”- he said. Grandma nodded.
After breakfast they left and we didn't greet each other to not look suspicious.

Colin POV
We just landed in Albania and we're driving to the Shkodra mountains. We have a small army with us, all ex- military.
First we're going to save Arias grandma and cousin. If she asked us to save them they are good people. We waited for about a hour in a abandoned road when two black SUV approached. Me and Kade shoot the wheels and the car's eventually stopped. We saw two women in the backseat of the first car and turned our guns at the other car and fired until nobody in that car is alive. Then the door opened and a young Lady got out. “ Who's Silas?“- she said in a not American Accent. “ Me ,”- Silas answered as he slowly approached her.
“ Where is Aria?“- he asked.
“ At the house,”- she replied. Silas nodded.
“ You're safe.“- he told them. “Bryan take them to the plane and leave,”- Silas gave orders.
We went back to the cars and left the scene.

ARIA'S POV
“Why aren't they answering the damn phone?“- Alket yelled from the living room.
“ The guards should have checked by now,”- Arian said. That means that they are safe, the men saved them. And now they're coming for me.
“ Sent a car,”- Alket growled to one of the guards.
Not a hour passed and we were in the living room. Arian was suspicious of something and didn't let me out of his sight. He threatened to shoot me if I moved from the sofa.

Then the door slammed open and in came first Silas ,Mike, Logan, Kade and Colin with guns in both of their hands.
“ Who the fuck are you?“- Arian yelled in Albanian as Silas approached with the gun pointed at them.
Colin came first and hugged me.“ Let's get out of here,”- he said to me.
“ We're waiting in the cars,”- he told the men who nodded. He took my hand on his and finally I left this hell.
“ Did you save them?“- i asked.
“ Yes, we sent them to America,”- he replied.
Thank god. They deserve to be free of this hell hole. Just as we passed the front door a chilling scream was heard from inside the house. Alket voice. Then he screamed again until we went to the car and we couldn't hear his screams. Also in the yard were men dressed in black that were cleaning the blood and the mess.

Kade Pov.
“ You made a fucking mess,”- Logan hissed.
“ Don't worry, they will clean it,”- i replied as I cut the middle man tongue, while Silas and Mike were cutting the old man skin.
I took out his eyeballs, cut his ears and fingers and dick.
Then we helped the men clean the house. When most of the job was done we washed the blood from our hands and burned the mansion down with their bodies in.
Then I made my way to my girlfriend. I opened the back door of the car with force and glared down at her. I grabbed her hair and kissed her hard until I drawed blood from her mouth.
“ I've fucking missed you,”- i smiled. She smiled up at me. I missed you too she said. Then Logan pushed me away as he hugged her so tight she winced.  Silas approached her too and kissed her on the head. “ I'm glad you're alive and well,”- he said in a soft and calm voice. But she's getting punished, he didn't say it aloud but his body language said it. And she shivered.
We went to the plane and flyed to America. It was a long flight but it's worth it.
When we got out of the plane Aria hugged Mike and said to greet Kristine, she will pass by tomorrow to see her.
Then we went to our mansion.