Part 77

COLIN'S POV
I'm fucking furious with her. She's a fucking hardheaded little brat. I wanted nothing more than to strangle her, but I holded myself. I don't want to hurt her, but if she continues like this my belt will meet her ass. Who doesn't want to go to college for fuck sake? And the little shit she said. I'm a chick. She said it for the second time, but I still couldn't hurt her. She's turning in a little brat and with men like Silas and Logan she will get in huge fucking trouble.
“ You've hit her head.“- i said to Logan while we're sparing. “ She's turning in a little brat.“- i said as I punched the training pillow he's holding.
“ One day I will fucking strangle her.“ Punch.
“ You should beat her again, at least she will be afraid and will obey.“ Punch punch punch. My muscles ache. “ You've been too soft on her.“- Logan said. “ She doesn't need someone soft, she craves someone with a hard hand.“ I punched the pillow again. “  I don't want her to be afraid of me.“ Punch, punch, punch. “ The fear turn her on.“- he said. My breath is heavily. My shirt is soaked in sweat. “ I will either kill her or fuck her, both ways will end up with my hands on her throat.“ Punch, punch, punch. “ Killing her is out of question, so I suggest you go fuck her and relase some steam.“- Logan said which made me stop. I grinned as I got out of the ring, looking for the little headache. She wasn't anywhere inside the house. But I saw her sitting by the pool. A smile formed on my lips as a idea came. I walked fast to her and she heard my footsteps, turning her head. She went to run but I was too close to her I grabbed her hair, tugging her back.
“ Going somewhere?“- i growled to her ear.  I put a hand on her shoulder, bending her knees until they touch the hard tiles surrounding the pool. " What are you doing,"- she asked
“ Teaching you a lesson.“- i  said as I put her on her hands and knees. I roughly took off her sweatpants down her thighs, then I took off her panties. I rubbed her ass and gave her three hard slaps making her scream. It's dark outside so no one can see us, and if they can I don't give a fuck. I took out my cock and roughly thrusted in, making her scream again, but her screams were cut as I put my hand on her hair and pushed her head in the pool while I so roughly fucked her. I lifted her head by her hair and she coughed but I didn't give her too much time as I pushed her head again in the water, she struggled making me more hard than I could as I slammed my hips to her ass. I lifted her again so she could suck a breath, then pushed her head back in as I continued with my powerful thrusts. It's the best fuck of my life. Her pussy clenched, strangling my cock, telling me she's as turned on by this as I am. I lifted her head again and she gasped before coughing. I lifted her until her back is touching my chest and I grabbed her throat, squeezing so hard at the same time I continued fucking her hard. She scratched my arm with her hands trying to pry my arm from her throat, since she can barely breathe as I continued fucking her hard. I was going to come as I pulled out of her and relased her throat making her cough as I roughly turned her and slamming her back on the cold tiles with a thud. She groaned in pain, but right now I don't give a fuck as I roughly opened her legs, putting myself between them and I pushed in with a hard thrust, making her groan. Her head was hanging in the pool, her hair touching the water as she tried to held her head up. I smirked at her as I grabbed the hair on the top of her head and pushed her head back in the pool, the position making her uncomfortable. While on of my hands held her head under the water, the other one I held her hips in a bruising grip, so we won't fall in the pool. I lifted her head, she coughed as her pussy clenched and she milked my cock. I'm so fucking close that as I quickened my thrusts as I emptied inside of her. “ Kiss me!“- she said and I so innocently went to kiss her and when I felt her smirk on my lips it was too late as the little devil grabbed my shirt and benden her back, falling to the pool and taking me with her.
My body got chills from the cold water, as I resurfaced.  I couldn't see Aria. “ Aria?“- i called, but she didn't replied. I panicked, maybe she panicked and can't swim as I went under the water again, I couldn't see anything but I tried to find her with my hands. But I couldn't. I don't know how much time has passed, but I couldn't find her. I got out of the pool and rushed to go inside to call the others for help but as I passed the table near the pool I heard a “ Psst”. I stopped in my track as I turned my head. I see Aria's figure sitting in a chair. I growled “ This time I'm taking Logan's floger”- i yelled as I walked towards her, but the little devil ran to the house. “ Run Aria, and pray I don't catch you.“- i yelled behind her. She turned her head to look at me, then turned again as she ran inside. I'm definitely getting Logan's floger. My cock is hard again even though it hurts like hell.