Part 74

SILAS POV
“ You shouldn't have hit her.“- Colin growled in my face. “ She wanted it, she needed to feel pain.“- i growled back. “ And how do you know that?“- he yelled. “ She told me.“- i said to him. He turned away. “ So , Mike is really her father?- Logan said. I nodded. “ We should do a DNA to be sure.“- i said.
She has left three hours ago to go to Kris house and the gps on Logan's car showed that she was at Mike's building garage. My phone beeps as a message came. I opened it. It was from Mike.
“ Aria's here, she told me everything. She's isn't well.“-  “ I need to go to Mike, Aria's not feeling well. “ I grabbed my keys and left the building. When I went to Mike's penthouse, Kristine opened the door. She's always scared of me, even though I haven't touched her. But today she's more cautious. She held her head down as I passed her. “ Get over your fear, I haven't touched you and you look like you will shit yourself every time you see me.“- I growled at her. She sucked a breath but didn't say anything except closing the door. Mike was in the living room.
“ Where's Aria?“. He pointed upstairs.
I sat on the sofa. “ She told you, didn't she?“- I asked him and he nodded his head.
“ You should do a DNA test to be sure.“
“ I already sent two glasses with our DNA, tomorrow we will get the answers.“- Mike said as he called for Kristine.
“ Bring two glasses and a bottle of whiskey.“- he ordered her. She glared at him. “ I'm not your maid.“ Well she's brave. Mike got up and a second later he slapped her. “ Say that again?“- he growled. She holded her face with one hand as she went to the kitchen.
“ Don't be too rough on her.“- i said and he arched a eyebrow.
“ Saying the one who almost beated his girl to death.“
“ It's different Mike and you know it.“
“ Well, you don't tolerate disobedience either, so stop giving me advices.“
Kristine came and put the tray on the table with to much force. I glared at her as did Mike.
“ You're a glutton for punishment.“ - I told her.
“ Fuck you.“- she growled at me. I signed. I'm in no mood for her bullshit.
“ What has you so riled up today, Kristine?“
“ The fact that I'm seeing you alive and not in a bloody bag in the deep ocean.“ I let a small laugh.
“ I don't think you will see it any time soon.“
“ Assholes like you never seem to die.“- she yelled.
“ I'm in no mood for your bullshit.“ The bitch smiled. “ I'm glad I can make you mad, idiot.“- she spat the last word, making me grab her hair and her jaw , my grip punishing. I glared at her.
“ Silas, let her go.“- Mike growled at me. He knows my patience is like a thin stick. I'm in no mood to fight with my best friend over his bitch. I let go of her as I went upstairs to get Aria. She's sleeping in a guest room. I was just going to lift Aria on my arms when I heard Kristine screaming from downstairs. “ Please, I'm sorry.“- she cried. That motherfucker. I left Aria in bed as I went downstairs. He is pissed and he's taking out his anger on her. When I got downstairs he has Kristine layed on the sofa as he kept slapping her. It reminded me of the asshole I was with Aria and I went to him, grabbed him and threw him across the room. “ She's not responsible for your fucking mistakes. Get you shit together.“- i growled at him, as I helped Kristine get up and sat her properly on the sofa. I looked at her face and she's going to get bruises. Mike got up and kicked a vase of flowers, shattering it and Kristine flinched.
If he doesn't calm down his rage she might end up as Aria, in a hospital bed.  I went upstairs and gently lifted Aria on my arms and went back downstairs.
“ Kristine come with me. You can get her when you've calmed down.“- i said.
“ She's not going anywhere.“- he growled.
“ Wake her up and I will rearrange your teeth.“- i said.  I looked at Kristine and she hasn't got up.
“ Will you come, or not?“- i asked her. She shaked her head. “ Call Aria, if you want.“- i said and left.
Well I tried to help her and I did it for Aria. I put her on the passenger seat and secured her seatbelt and I took her home. I just stopped the car when she opened her eyes.
“ How did you get me in the car?“- she said half sleepy.
“ In my arms.“ I got out of the car and went to the other side, opening her door and helped her get out of the car. We went inside and I made her something to eat and after a few arguments and a threatening from my side she menaged to eat more than the half. She's testing my patience again with the eating disorder. The I left her in the kitchen and I went to my office. This time I locked the door. I don't want Aria coming in and seeing what I'm dealing with. Colin sent the information about the Albanian gang and by now we know most of their names except for Aria's grandfather and her uncle. Yes, she has a uncle and a cousin. Both of them are know for their merciless tortures and we know they deal in both human and organ trafficking. They want to kill me and Mike because twenty two years before I killed two of Aria's uncles. So they want revenge. We still don't know how they know about Aria's mother and Mike, but we need to protect Aria. It's for her own protection what I'm going to do from now on.
Even if she's mad a me. I'd rather have her mader than dead. After I was done reading all the paperwork I locked the folder and then opened the door. Kade and Logan just came home and went upstairs. I went to the living room and filled a glass of whiskey and took a big sip, loving the burn on my throat.
Aria came downstairs. She too grabbed the bottle but I growled “ Put that down, right now.“ She startled by my voice.
“ But you said I can drink when I'm nineteen”.
“ Aria, put that down, right now.“ - my voice came out harsher. “ You're being a asshole.“- she said and I glared at her. “ I'd be very careful with what I say, if I were in your place. That's the only warning I'm giving you.“- i said as I rushed past her to my office. I don't want to hurt her. I really don't. That's why I left. Even if I said I won't hurt her, it's a lie. My hands are itching to give her a punishment, but I don't want to take it too far.