Part 91 The End

Four years later
" Luciano stop,"- i yelled at him as he run around the yard. The children are running around the backyard. The men have built a playground there for them to play. We have four children. Luciano who's the oldest and Silas son, then 10 months later came Anastasia, Colin's daughter, a year later we welcomed Kade's son Santiago and a year later Logan's son Nikolas. And guess who's the spoiled one? The children are playing with my brother Alexander, who's in the same age as Luciano. And I have a sister. I begged Mike to give me a sister and my sister is the same age as Santiago. They are two years old. I named her Melina. And I always spoil her.
Today is Nicolas first birthday and we're celebrating in the backyard. The men are barbequing. Grandma and my cousin are here. Ariana and her boyfriend married and they have a one year old daughter while Ari married my friend Morgan and she gave birth a month ago to a baby girl named Danielle.
We're so happy.
We celebrated and later at night the guests left. Kristine took Santiago and Luciano with her. While grandma took Anastasia and Nicolas.
Now I'm alone with my men. We were in my room as the men started undressing.
Now with the children in the house we don't get much time to ourselves.
" On your knees,"- Silas ordered me. He's as bossy as always. I kneeled as he came closer to me. His dick touching my lips. I opened my mouth and he thrust in. After he fucked my mouth he pulled out, grabbed my hair and pushed me to Kade.
He fucked me first followed by the others. That night we didn't sleep as they took turn fucking me everywhere they wanted until we were all satisfied.
" I love you,"- Logan said to me.
" I love you too, all of you,"- i said.

I never thought I would be happy with them when they kidnapped me. But here I am, happy with a big family and everything I could ever want.
       The End