gempa x thorn

hii!! were back at it! i know its a few days later but things got in the way between me and sombody but watever! we dont care today! enjoy!!

__________________________________________________________________

a nice evening in an empty house, a new one sind sthey moved out of the house of the other elements leaving halilintar to deal with the trouble. its kinda feeling empty and thorn misses solar already, when he got to see the room first he filled lots of spots with flowerpots to help remove the emptyness inside the room. when gempa entered the kitchen and opend the fridge he wished to see an ice-cream of ice in there but there was only healthy food he bought in there, he kind of misses the random snacks to be added in the fridge by evribody.

just arround a week later they were both sitting on a bench outside thorn between gempa's arm's, enjoying the soft breeze that made there hair go up~ 'its wierd living awey from the others but its also nice' thorn then suddently said, gempa agreed fast it is very wierd if you lived with caosh inside the house and then suddently its very calm. he felt a head lay on his shoulder as gempa looked at thorn leaning on him. brusing his hair aside of his face a soft kiss was planted on thorn's nose as the other giggled softly.

'i love you dear' 

'i love you more then the flowers aswel!~' thorn said with a big smile

__________________________________________________________________

okey so i know this is not long but i dont really know how to give them a goo senario! so sorry to the one requesting this ship! i hope your still satisfied!