Towards new horizons

September 201x, back to university classes

Vegas

It's the start of the new school year, and I feel ready to take on this new year, especially with Pete and Deborah by my side. The three of us are in the same class, and the day goes off without a hitch. The teachers greet us with a smile, detailing the demands of this crucial final year. We are given our schedule, punctuated by two weeks of intensive courses followed by a week in the company.

This alternation, between the internship and the university, is supposed to prepare us as best as possible for our future career. The idea of being immersed in the professional world excites me, and I feel that this year will be decisive for all of us. In the evening, as I return home, I can't help but think that, despite the challenges ahead, I am ready to give my all.

In the halls of the university, as we headed to our next classroom, I spotted Fort across the hall. Fortunately, he didn't see us, but that doesn't reassure me. Immediately, I grab my phone and text Tay to let him know. He responds quickly, promising to keep an eye on him.

Pete, always calm, tries to reassure me. "Maybe it's just a coincidence that he's here, Vegas." Don't stress yourself out too much. »

I shake my head, refusing to let my guard down. "You're too naive, Pete. With everything going on, I don't believe in coincidences anymore. »

The day ends in an atmosphere of uncertainty. Still, I can't help but feel that something is brewing, and the idea that Fort might be there for a specific reason haunts me.

Back at the apartment, the atmosphere is still heavy with the tension of the day. Deborah stayed at the library to renew her subscription, leaving Pete and I alone. I'm still worried about Fort being at college, but Pete has other ideas to take my mind off all that.

He approaches me with a quiet smile, his hands sliding gently down my chest.

- You need to relax...

I look at him, a mixture of fatigue and desire in my eyes.

- Very good...but it's you who leads this time...

Pete gives me a perverted smile as he takes me to the bedroom.

Pete

I throw Vegas into the bed to straddle him. He lets himself go into this passive role, into this vulnerability that he only grants to me. My caresses and my kisses relax him a little and I feel his tensions of the day evaporate, replaced by the warmth of my body against him.

- aaaah..Pee...Pete...nnnght...

I make pelvic movements to wake up his cock. It won't take long to happen. Finally, I stop after a few minutes. I leave him briefly to take off his pants and reveal his cock in broad daylight. It's all puffy, cooked just right for me to eat.

I start sucking him without waiting. Vegas sits down to take me by the hair and make me suck at the pace he wants. I let him do it.

- Glups...aaah..aaah...Glups...nnght...Daddy...

Vegas grunts in satisfaction hearing me call him that. He speeds up the pace I have to pump him even faster. He goes so hard that my throat hurts but I let him do it.

- aaah..aaah...Glups...V...Vegas...

I let him do it for several ten seconds before finally telling him to stop. He luckily listens to me before throwing me back on the bed. I find myself lying on my back and Vegas pumps me in turn with unfailing efficiency and speed. In less than a minute, he already makes me cum.